Negima

I'd buy them if I didn't already have them...

I was annoyed that WaterStones didn't have the volume I needed in stock, and they said it didn't even exist. After I showed them it did, they couldn't even tell me when, if ever, they would be able to get the volume in stock.

I buy all my video games and anime online, but when it comes to manga I just found it easier to phone Waterstones and tell them all the volumes I want and they bring it in and give me a call when it arrives. Sadly this is the first time they have had issues and I didn't get my book. The Waterstones where I live used to be Ottakars, they never let me down. :p

Nemphtis said:
I buy all my video games and anime online, but when it comes to manga I just found it easier to phone Waterstones and tell them all the volumes I want and they bring it in and give me a call when it arrives. Sadly this is the first time they have had issues and I didn't get my book. The Waterstones where I live used to be Ottakars, they never let me down. :p

Ottakars that is now waterstones? Are you on about Market Harborough?

I tend to use a mixture of my local Borders and on-line stores like Amazon, United publications & Play. It normaly depends on who has the stuff I want in stock.

Curently have vol's 1-13 of Negima and am looking forward to the release of vol 14 (iminent)

Del Ray version (USA) - 29th May
Tanoshimi version (UK) - 7th June

Release dates plucked off Amazon

#15 is out on 28th Aug (US) & 6th Sep (UK)

Jotas said:
Nemphtis said:

Ottakars that is now waterstones? Are you on about Market Harborough?
No, Wood Green shopping centre.

Pomtry said:
The fight scenes are long as hell most of the volumes are taken up by them but the story is still great. :lol:
Its true, but sometimes it takes a whole volume for a single tournament round!

Back