UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Anyone in the UK still waiting for their JJBA sets from MVM? Just wondering if they've shipped at all given that you don't get individual shipping confirmations for orders with multiple items.
I was gonna ask the same, haven't recieved mine either. Should be interesting to know if anyone at all received it.

Anyone in the UK still waiting for their JJBA sets from MVM? Just wondering if they've shipped at all given that you don't get individual shipping confirmations for orders with multiple items.
We haven't received the stock yet, it got delayed shipping. Should be with us tomorrow.

I'm not sure if it's mentioned on here previously, but Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai is delayed and will now be released on 2nd March (was originally due to be released on 17th February).

I found out through Grav's Twitter and the Amazon listing. I even checked Anime-on-Line to see if they changed the date to reflect this (which they did).

Which stuff exactly?

I received the 2 parts of Owarimonogatari earlier this week, I would have thought they'd have finished shipping all those.

I'm waiting for the final season bundle they did. I guess I should drop them an email since it seems like that one shipped to others already.

Thanks for the reply

Anyone know where we stand with Owari S2, Koyomi and Zoku Owari? I've seen a random reddit post from 2 years ago saying mvm are interested but waiting for Hanabee.

Hoping we see at least one of those releases this year.

Anyone know where we stand with Owari S2, Koyomi and Zoku Owari? I've seen a random reddit post from 2 years ago saying mvm are interested but waiting for Hanabee.

Hoping we see at least one of those releases this year.

Hanabee had a year or so of re-evaluation following the end of their deal with Rooster Teeth, which left them a little worse for wear. No releases, and their webshop pretty much died. They issued a statement a month or so ago stating that in 2020, they'll be getting back into releasing anime. That explains the lack of Monogatari and indeed anything else.

Back