UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

FWIW, I can't recommend Kill Me Baby highly enough: it's hilarious. One of my absolute favourites.

That probably doesn't help, eh? 😅
Oh I've seen it lol. I had plundered it once while sailing the seven seas.

Well I don't need it, I won't need crunchyroll or funimation either now that I have all these shows on my shelf to watch first lol.

Luna

Pokémon Master
Hrmmhmmm. I still have some funds left from underveloped Christmas purchases. (Not much Discothek stuff really showing up on RS' sales for one thing.)

Any good things there usually not surfaxing much on any radar to secure with it? =O

Oldmario

Student Council President
Deal should be starting on Monday 6th which will run for a week - plan is for an additional 20% off everything site wide.
with the christmas sale stuff, will pre-orders take priority on being shipped out for stuff releasing soon or will it be the case of getting that stuff out of the way first?

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Deal should be starting on Monday 6th which will run for a week - plan is for an additional 20% off everything site wide.
Will you be selling AL's Gundam Origin 5-6 Blu-ray set? I noticed that so far only Gundam Wing Part 2, Tokyo Ghoul:re and Twin Star Exorcist are the only ones on the pre-release list.

MVM

MVM Representative
Industry Representative
with the christmas sale stuff, will pre-orders take priority on being shipped out for stuff releasing soon or will it be the case of getting that stuff out of the way first?
Pre order stuff will get shipped as and when it arrives.