UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Hrmmhmmm. I still have some funds left from underveloped Christmas purchases. (Not much Discothek stuff really showing up on RS' sales for one thing.)

Any good things there usually not surfaxing much on any radar to secure with it? =O

Deal should be starting on Monday 6th which will run for a week - plan is for an additional 20% off everything site wide.
with the christmas sale stuff, will pre-orders take priority on being shipped out for stuff releasing soon or will it be the case of getting that stuff out of the way first?

with the christmas sale stuff, will pre-orders take priority on being shipped out for stuff releasing soon or will it be the case of getting that stuff out of the way first?
Pre order stuff will get shipped as and when it arrives.

Hi MVM - are you going to add the newly announced Manga Limited Edition releases (SSS Gridman Attack on Titan S3 Part 2, Fruits Basket S1 Part 2 etc) to the store before next Monday so that they can be pre-ordered using the code?

Hi MVM - are you going to add the newly announced Manga Limited Edition releases (SSS Gridman Attack on Titan S3 Part 2, Fruits Basket S1 Part 2 etc) to the store before next Monday so that they can be pre-ordered using the code?
Not sure when they’ll announce those, attack on Titan has much longer to release so I imagine they’ll wait longer for that.
They are also quite demanded releases so I imagine they are rubbing their hands together menacingly to announce them just outside their window for the deal

The Manga rep said they will be sending out the info on Friday and other places should start listing them from there on, guess if they're up before the code expires depends on when on Friday and how long such a thing takes to do (add in MVM are already pretty busy). It would be great if they could get them into the system before their sale ends though (or even just Gridman, if I'm being selfish :p ).

First I've heard of all this tbh, but considering how manic it is, barely have time to look at anything else. But if the info is going out Friday, chances are it will miss the sale code.

Back