UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Caren-O

Brigade Leader
Do people outside the UK have to wait a long time for their packages to arrive? My Land of the Lustrous was sent on the 19th January and still hasn't arrived. I know we had Christmas in-between, but it strikes me as kind of a long time 🤔

Hoping Monogatari 1st season doesn't take as long.
It usually takes two weeks for me. And also ordered Land of the Lustrous and got it last week (on the 3rd to be precise).

João Gomes

Student Council President
For reference my sound order that was shipped on the 23rd of Dec arrived today. @João Gomes
Thanks man. I was actually gonna wait a bit more, but since I received the Monogatari 1st season bundle already, and it was sent less than a week ago, I just emailed them about Lustrous. If it happens to come in the meantime, I'll just tell them.

ZeroAbbadon

Hikikomori
Anyone in the UK still waiting for their JJBA sets from MVM? Just wondering if they've shipped at all given that you don't get individual shipping confirmations for orders with multiple items.

Jon O Fun

Straw Hat Pirate
Anyone in the UK still waiting for their JJBA sets from MVM? Just wondering if they've shipped at all given that you don't get individual shipping confirmations for orders with multiple items.
I was gonna ask the same, haven't recieved mine either. Should be interesting to know if anyone at all received it.

MVM

MVM Representative
Industry Representative
We haven't received the stock yet, it got delayed shipping. Should be with us tomorrow.

BlackCondor93

School Idol
I'm not sure if it's mentioned on here previously, but Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai is delayed and will now be released on 2nd March (was originally due to be released on 17th February).

I found out through Grav's Twitter and the Amazon listing. I even checked Anime-on-Line to see if they changed the date to reflect this (which they did).