UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

And yes, the JP releases are expensive AF. ¥4000 for 3 half length episodes? (I looked, and they're like 16 minutes or so each, but my point still stands)

It's crazy what Aniplex is charging for it in Japan all because people will pay for Fate at any price.

¥4000 sounds comparably less pricey though. I think Kyo Animes are usually at ¥7000 for 2 normal length episodes.
The Emiya volumes range between ¥4000 to ¥5000 each. They are published by Aniplex. Free Dive to the Future volumes average around ¥6000 which is still not that great. Tsurune Vol 1, which has 3 full episodes is a little over ¥7000.

With what KyoAni/Pony Canyon is doing, you at least get full episodes. Emiya Cooking has shorts at the same price they normally charge for 2-3 full episode releases.

I'd like Apocrypha over here since Australia is already getting a release.

Not fussed about Emiya. Its nice but not something I want to watch again anytime soon.

We won’t get it till at least HF is finished but there also is a odds on chance Ufotable May do a fate route anime due to how much saber sells so it’s deffo a long way away.

'Tis rather displeasing that only starting next week will pre-xmas offers began being sent. Me being irked by AL is not helping my irritation with 'mystery bundles' at the moment. Mayhap henceforth it'd be wise to do these offers at the start of the month, rather than towards the end during the busiest period of the year when staff are sodding off and post is ending.

As happy as I am that a representative has come out to clarify the situation, was it disclosed when the the mystery bundle was offered it would take so long? I do not recall. Maybe I am the one at fault, or maybe Allah.

"Please note as we get to the last few days of the deals, some orders will not get shipped till after the new year.

Each day will be a different themed sale with various titles and bundles at discounted prices!

Each deal will change daily at around 9:30am. Previous day deals' prices will start to change around 9:15am.

There is no limit to how many of each deal or quantity. If you want to order 10 of the same title, go for it!

Deals are available to all customers regardless of location [though for Europe and worldwide please allow a little extra waiting time before chasing up orders].

Our Mystery DVD & Blu-Ray bundle this year will have 5 different titles in both categories - so if you order one of each, you'll get 10 different titles [5 DVD & 5 BD]. Titles will be either complete series and/or Season 1 sets - there will be NO half sets.

Titles included in the Mystery bundle will NOT have been included in the previous 11 day's deals.

Whilst we will aim to get as much out as quickly as possible, please note there may be a slight delay in shipping/receiving.

The 12th Day's Deal will be Tuesday 18th.

Our Deal of the Week will continue as well." This was the disclaimer at the top of the Christmas page, updates were also given out over social media as well as here regarding day 11 and 12 not getting done till after the new year.

Matt

Back