UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I recall reading before that Heaven's Feel is the best/most disturbing route, with Kirei more heavily involved, which would be of interest to non-smut novel Fate/Zero watchers like me. I'm all for Rin's tsundere antics but I quickly grow weary of the do-gooder and King Arthur. Are they more... sidelined in HF given the girl-I've-forgot-name-of-raped-by-parasites is the heroine? You know, the bento/breakfast one. Purple hair. Psycho brother.

It isn't a standalone film, btw: there's a sequel so I imagine it's a 3-4 film adaptation. Gotta be better than the UBW movie attempt.

I recall reading before that Heaven's Feel is the best/most disturbing route, with Kirei more heavily involved, which would be of interest to non-smut novel Fate/Zero watchers like me. I'm all for Rin's tsundere antics but I quickly grow weary of the do-gooder and King Arthur. Are they more... sidelined in HF given the girl-I've-forgot-name-of-raped-by-parasites is the heroine? You know, the bento/breakfast one. Purple hair. Psycho brother.

It isn't a standalone film, btw: there's a sequel so I imagine it's a 3-4 film adaptation. Gotta be better than the UBW movie attempt.
Sakura is the heroine but no where like how Rin or Saber were. It is also as dark well imo darker than Fate/Zero. So most people after seeing the film said it’s way closer than F/Z than UBW was (As the darker parts will be in film 2 and 3)

Vincentdante

Dandy Guy, in Space
I got my day 11 order but...

IMG_20190109_180305_resized_20190109_060330418.jpg

Now the damage is really only on the top of the case and I could just order some replacement amaray's on Amazon to replace it. Still do you guys think it's worth reporting to MVM at all?

Luke

Dandy Guy, in Space
I got my day 11 order but...

View attachment 6527

Now the damage is really only on the top of the case and I could just order some replacement amaray's on Amazon to replace it. Still do you guys think it's worth reporting to MVM at all?
Yes, you can more than likely return for it and get a replacement or refund as their CS is pretty good from my experience.