UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

He means stand alone as in not dependent on watching anything before it. The adaptation has been confirmed to be 3 films long.

Oh, reading comprehension fail. Got it. Get impression it's the route people would do last with Saber/Rin being vanilla + most popular. That would imply it'd be the most confusing for the uninitiated.

I recall reading before that Heaven's Feel is the best/most disturbing route, with Kirei more heavily involved, which would be of interest to non-smut novel Fate/Zero watchers like me. I'm all for Rin's tsundere antics but I quickly grow weary of the do-gooder and King Arthur. Are they more... sidelined in HF given the girl-I've-forgot-name-of-raped-by-parasites is the heroine? You know, the bento/breakfast one. Purple hair. Psycho brother.

It isn't a standalone film, btw: there's a sequel so I imagine it's a 3-4 film adaptation. Gotta be better than the UBW movie attempt.
Sakura is the heroine but no where like how Rin or Saber were. It is also as dark well imo darker than Fate/Zero. So most people after seeing the film said it’s way closer than F/Z than UBW was (As the darker parts will be in film 2 and 3)

There's a reason HF is the last route to open up on the Visual novel, it's meant to be read last.

It clearly doesn't work as standalone, and it's not supposed to.

I which I picked up the grimoire of zero from the sentai sale now. I appreciate mvm replying back and explaining the 6 months gap before releasing the standard but its just too long. :(

To sell the CE Ughhj THIS IS WHAT I KNEW
I don't mind waiting for a release as I usually have a backlog, but to release a CE and have to wait 6 months for the standard is not great.
Also its identical to the usa version but I'm not a fan of not having the title on the spine. Especially when you have a large collection like mine.

I got my day 11 order but...

IMG_20190109_180305_resized_20190109_060330418.jpg

Now the damage is really only on the top of the case and I could just order some replacement amaray's on Amazon to replace it. Still do you guys think it's worth reporting to MVM at all?

Back