UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I’ll keep an eye out then. I usually get a dispatch email when orders are sent out though so I’m also waiting for those to come through. Very curious to see what titles were included in the mystery box.

'Tis rather displeasing that only starting next week will pre-xmas offers began being sent. Me being irked by AL is not helping my irritation with 'mystery bundles' at the moment. Mayhap henceforth it'd be wise to do these offers at the start of the month, rather than towards the end during the busiest period of the year when staff are sodding off and post is ending.

As happy as I am that a representative has come out to clarify the situation, was it disclosed when the the mystery bundle was offered it would take so long? I do not recall. Maybe I am the one at fault, or maybe Allah.

'Tis rather displeasing that only starting next week will pre-xmas offers began being sent. Me being irked by AL is not helping my irritation with 'mystery bundles' at the moment. Mayhap henceforth it'd be wise to do these offers at the start of the month, rather than towards the end during the busiest period of the year when staff are sodding off and post is ending.

As happy as I am that a representative has come out to clarify the situation, was it disclosed when the the mystery bundle was offered it would take so long? I do not recall. Maybe I am the one at fault, or maybe Allah.
Tony has been quite open that the last few days sales would not ship until this side of the new year. And he has certainly exceeded his own estimates as to how much would ship prior to christmas.

was it disclosed when the the mystery bundle was offered it would take so long?

Actually yes, the shop had a disclaimer which I read when I ordered mine that Christmas orders after a certain day (don't remember which day, might have been day 9) wouldn't ship until January. The notice is gone now but I remember reading that.

I'm pretty sure Tony was saying something about that after a few people were asking when to expect some stuff, I think it was certainly later than day 7 he said that it was only possible for January

Went on AoL to check my Day 11 orders (got everything else before Christmas and didn't go for the mystery box), and saw that the orders were completed. Had a bit of a panic that I hadn't received a dispatch notice, and thought about e-mailing, checked my spam filter first, and while I was doing so, the dispatch e-mails arrived. I expect I'll get them tomorrow or the day after.

In that case, fair enough. I was projecting my AnimeLate related anguish at... Tony. (the intimacy of being on first name terms with representatives~)

It's just, y'know, I like pussy as much the next 30yo anime fan that despises themselves and others - truly, I do - but I wanted more 12th day mystery and less 11th day Nyan Koi. That's all I ask for: to be enraptured by the bliss of receiving what I know not. Do you understand where I'm coming from, Tony?

Back