UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Aside from the missing spine on Monster Musume, every single Blu-ray CE MVM have done has been identical to the picture on Amazon.

I highly doubt Flip Flappers will be any different.

Aside from the missing spine on Monster Musume, every single Blu-ray CE MVM have done has been identical to the picture on Amazon.

I highly doubt Flip Flappers will be any different.
Not quite. Second image of Lull in the Sea has no logos on the box, which kind of implied that the logos on the first image would be removable. (At least I thought that when I had preordered it back in the day.) Which they weren't.

Will mvm be releasing Nobunaga the Fool complete collection on blu ray?
It doesn't look like they will. I believe they mentioned a while back that if the individual parts do not sell (Accel World, Captain Earth, From the New World, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse for examples) then the complete collection will be DVD only.

could of Sworn i made a recent Post in here - cant find it

Can anyone please Remind me what recent and up and coming BDs i should Keep an eye out for ?

i have the OG berserk Collection !

Also Who Would be most likely to acquire Speed racer ?

or are we waiting for funi to Put out titles in the Uk which may never happen in the way i would hope

It doesn't look like they will. I believe they mentioned a while back that if the individual parts do not sell (Accel World, Captain Earth, From the New World, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse for examples) then the complete collection will be DVD only.
I think thats because people would rather wait until a full set is out.

Back