UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

What does the CE contain? Wondering how it compares to the AUS version.

I've pre-ordered with Amazon so I'll have to wait a little longer.

What does the CE contain? Wondering how it compares to the AUS version.

I've pre-ordered with Amazon so I'll have to wait a little longer.

It is chipboard box with show on BD/DVD, Artcards, Booklet.

AUS set was cardboard box (not chipboard), but contained a fabric flag, and JSDF patch.

I wonder if the Flip Flappers CE will sell out in a similar fashion to Mon Musume and Gate?

Heads up on the Monster Musume Collector's Edition stock status: Amazon may finally be using up all of theirs for the set as it's listed as "Only 14 left in stock". I suggest that if you want the set you should get it sooner than later. Haven't checked other retailers just yet but I know that MVM's AOL don't have it anymore.

Well I had to order the Monster Musume Collector's Edition at some point so now sounds like a good idea. I know how much I'd regret missing out on it like I have done with the Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Part 1 Collectors Edition

tumblr_nxc2q8tYkT1tydz8to1_500.gif

After appearing on MCM's PopAsia stage schedule alongside Fate/Grand Order, GATE, Initial D Legend 1 and Skip Beat - and then turning up on AOL - The Asterisk War will be coming to the UK on Blu-ray & DVD by MVM with 4 parts.

tumblr_nxc2q8tYkT1tydz8to1_500.gif

After appearing on MCM's PopAsia stage schedule alongside Fate/Grand Order, GATE, Initial D Legend 1 and Skip Beat - and then turning up on AOL - The Asterisk War will be coming to the UK on Blu-ray & DVD by MVM with 4 parts.

Is it going to be a standard 4-part release or will MVM clone the US Aniplex LE. Any clues?

I believe it's just the standard 4 part sets. As for the authoring, that's the tricky part because Madman released the series DVD-only.

Just seen the listings on AOL and part 1 seems to be a standard only while part 2 says limited edition. As for the authoring, The only way I can see it is happening is if Madman re-author for a Blu-ray release and share production costs with MVM.

Will definitely pick up Asterisk wars. The soundtrack is really good as well. Also picking up the CE of Gromoire of Zero and Sword Orita

Back