UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

My bundle came with Kamisama Kiss S2 rather than Nyan Koi. Already own Hidamari Sketch and Kamisama Kiss S2, but I have never watched any of the other 3, so i'm pretty happy overall.

What did people get in their mystery box?

I got one of those mystery bags a few months back and was underwhelmed so I was worried not to mention I own a lot already so there was a good chance of dupes for me.

Not really keen on any of the ones received, except Hidamari Sketch, which I already have (wish MVM would release the rest of the series!).
Ah well, that's the gamble I guess.

Not really keen on any of the ones received, except Hidamari Sketch, which I already have (wish MVM would release the rest of the series!).
Ah well, that's the gamble I guess.
Same should of know myself rely. Already have the 2 dubbed series I got in my boxed soooooo all 5 for sale. Nit going bother with anymore anime limited or mvm tealease through the year. Going g wait till December for the boxes and offers

My BD bundle came in today, Own Hidamari but don't own any of the others. At the end of the day taking Hidamari out the equation that's still £140 worth of Anime BD's for just £29.99, so all happy with my purchase here!

No dispatch email yet but I'm not in any rush.

but looking at previous replies it seems I'll get a good deal unless it includes Kamisama S2.

Want:
Beyond the Wasteland
Nyan Koi
Re-Kan
Kill me Baby (DVD upgrade, good timing as I'm trying to get rid of DVD's)

Not sure:
Live, Electron

Already Own:
Hidamari S1
Kamisama S2

I've been living under the rock regarding this matter so.. is there any news about a possible release of Garden of Sinners on BD in the UK? How about Garden of sinners -recalled out summer-?

I've been living under the rock regarding this matter so.. is there any news about a possible release of Garden of Sinners on BD in the UK? How about Garden of sinners -recalled out summer-?

We keep chasing up about it but still won't give us the go ahead.

Back