UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

found todays deal not so good considering if i were to buy it all seperatly on another site its only about £65 with shipping so easy pass considering less than 50% saving

I'm decidedly less inclined to go for said mystery box again, there aren't many MVM titles I really need outside of CEs.

Full series seems a god price but have they got 5 full series? Most of them are half sets....which the box does not include it's 5 FULL series

My guesses from using the listing, rated 12 or below and 1 cour complete collections (taking total time divided by 5)

Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Amnesia
Bodacious Space Pirates
Campione
Devil Survivor 2
Girls Beyond the Wasteland
Hidamari Sketch
Kamisama Kiss S2
Kill Me Baby
Love Live S1
Love Live S2
Love Election and Chocolate
Norn9
Nurse Witch Komugi R
Nyan Koi
Re-Kan!
Toradora

Already own all the titles I want except Toradora so going to give it a miss.

I'm decidedly less inclined to go for said mystery box again, there aren't many MVM titles I really need outside of CEs.
Huh it's £20 less than last years. And I don't own as many titles from that list as I thought. Guess I'll eat my words and get this after all. Worse case scenario I sell a few duplicates.

This is the only thing I purchased during this years MVM 12 days deal.

Last edited:
MVM's Day 12 deal is the mystery bundle. 5 Blu-rays for £29.99, 5 DVDs for £24.99. Full series collections.

Meh. I had hoped that they would offer a Monogatari series bundle like last year.
That's what I was hoping for too, but they confirmed to me on Twitter that they would not be offering it as they did last year.

Decided to take a punt at the Mystery Box - hoping to get at least a couple of series I like.

I've decided to go for it as well. And I'm just going to hope that Norn9 or Toradora! are included.

This is the only thing I purchased during this years MVM 12 days deal.

Third purchase for me (I also bought the Log Horizon BDs and the Amagami SS bundle).

I've decided to go for it as well. And I'm just going to hope that Norn9 or Toradora! are included.

Third purchase for me (I also bought the Log Horizon BDs and the Amagami SS bundle).
Amagami was a good choice, quite liked the concept of different routes different girl. Would like to see it utilised more often.

I’ve never seen Amagami, but I’m looking forward to watching it.

And I was going to mention Photo Kano, but I didn’t really like that one. That one’ll probably be in the mystery bundle.

Back