UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I'll probably be in for all of these CE except Girls un Panzer (sold off my Sentai Season 1 SE because I didn't care for it at all) if they actually come in chipboard boxes. I'd be double-dipping on the US standard releases for all of these except Trinity Blood, but hey, chipboard rules! 💪

Aria is not really an anime I would normally go for, but I did go ahead and pledge for the entire series boxset in the Nozomi Kickstarter, to help support their efforts. I may have gone for these MVM releases if not for that.

aria3c.jpg

Be nice if MVM did a box to store them all in down the road but they don't seem to really do that unlike AL, from the top of my memory anyway.

I am interested in Trinity Blood CE but if its just a chipboard box and some artcards for that price its going to be a pass. Hopefully more information about whats actually inside of them comes out soon.

You should have plenty of time to message Rightstuf and cancel your order if you want - they are taking a good 6-10 days to even ship out in-stock orders right now, due to staffing.
It's tempting, but I see it's at least a five month wait for the UK version of Series 2. I think I'll just let it stand for now.

Aria season 1 was a little dull. I like my SoL, but it's a little something to keep me invested.
However season 2 was adapted by Mari Okada, so I'll definitely be getting it.

I'll probably be in for all of these CE except Girls un Panzer (sold off my Sentai Season 1 SE because I didn't care for it at all) if they actually come in chipboard boxes. I'd be double-dipping on the US standard releases for all of these except Trinity Blood, but hey, chipboard rules! 💪
These will be similar to previous CE releases like Haibane Renmei and Paranoia Agent.

I am interested in Trinity Blood CE but if its just a chipboard box and some artcards for that price its going to be a pass. Hopefully more information about whats actually inside of them comes out soon.
All our Gonzo CE releases will just be the complete series in a chipboard box with artcards. Will be similar to Haibane and Paranoia CE releases.

Back