UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Oldmario

Straw Hat Pirate
Will MVM/AOL have anything special up for Black Friday?
with the christmas sales in 10 days and the halloween code being recently i doubt, the only blackfriday related stuff for MVM is on amazon but i don't know if that's still going with stuff like the monogatari s2 boxset for £55

cyborg 002

School Idol
with the christmas sales in 10 days and the halloween code being recently i doubt, the only blackfriday related stuff for MVM is on amazon but i don't know if that's still going with stuff like the monogatari s2 boxset for £55
Thanks for the info. The Christmas sale from both from AL and MVM will more than make up for Black Friday anyway.

Wicker

Completely Average High School Student
Does anyone know if the Higurashi CE was cut or edited in any way? On sale on Amazon atm and was considering picking it up.

Jon O Fun

Thousand Master
I know MVM have said they'll be announcing their Q1 schedule during the 12 days sale but what do we think/hope they'll have?

As they seem to be the only ones touching Sentai's goodies I'd like to see them pick up Food Wars s3 & s4 as Manga have given up on it and a boy can buy dream but To Love Ru!! (Definitely never gonna happen with the BBFC costs and then actually getting it through the BBFC unscathed)