Mega Sale! Lots of Freebies!! (1st 2 posts)

That sounds very fair! I'll have a look at the clock but I can't guarantee I'll be up for buying it. ^^; Will PM you for payment details etc.

Otaku-san said:
I'm still thinking about those Mahoro figures -but in terms of microsoft works- what is it your ideally trying to do? OpenOffice might provide the same results

Hey Otaku, I got your txt while collecting rabbit droppings in the garden. Yeeees.. Mahoro! They're £5 cheaper that when I first listed them! ^_~

Dude, is the lighter an official Zippo one? (Check the bottom if you don't know how to check; should have the Zippo name there, and a roman numeral to give the grade).

I'm very interested.

And does the inside look like this?

Sorry for the long absence! Had a nightmare with DIY/redecorating (which is still incomplete), my rabbit was attacked by a fox so I was/am looking after my baby as we haven't had time to construct a run due to all this DIY (, I still got work full time so I'm trying to squeeze it all into my week).. it's just been chaos. The word perfectly describes my room right now. Though I think we'll be done by next weekend with the DIY/redecorating crap (yes, I have been hating it) my room does and probably will still look like storage space.

So, the only thing for me to do it to let go of more things. So, more items have been added to the list, easily identified by their different colour. I have been wanting to revise prices and even do a early summer sale but with so much on my plate it never happened. With that in mind please, if there's anything you're interested in but put off by the price PM me and hopefully we can both end up happy.. maybe I could butter you up by offering you more for your money? (No favours, I'm married! haha.)

I'll be adding my games soon because though I love them and that wonderful nostalgic feeling I get playing them I simply don't have the space... shoulda got a house before a wife I think. :?

Ah damn, you have me tempted with the Utena stuff, as well as a couple of the other artbooks... I'll keep checking back to see if they're sold, one day I might just be tempted too much to resist.

I'd get the candidate for goddess from you, if it's not sold yet. Also, enlighten me, would you know how many volumes it is in total or would that be the whole series?

I'm sorry, CFG is on hold. It's vols. 1, 2 and 4, just need vol. 3 to complete it. ^_^

Adding a few Xbox 360 games now. ^_~

ilmaestro said:
Ah damn, you have me tempted with the Utena stuff, as well as a couple of the other artbooks... I'll keep checking back to see if they're sold, one day I might just be tempted too much to resist.

*crowds all the goodies around the laptop* Ooooo.. aaaaahh.. aren't they loooovely?! All you have to do is say the word and I'll have these on hold for you. ^_~

can I get some pictures off your Galaxy angel stuff? trying to get any off the first 3 seasons is a pain these days, but I'm just interested what the figures and poster look like. Not sure what the KANAN artbook is though

otaku010884 said:
ilmaestro said:

*crowds all the goodies around the laptop* Ooooo.. aaaaahh.. aren't they loooovely?! All you have to do is say the word and I'll have these on hold for you. ^_~
Ahahaha. :) Well, Monday is payday for me so we'll see how it goes.

Ooo.. yay! Fingers crossed for Monday! ^_~

And Otaku-san, the KANAN artbook as actually a set of two in one presentation box.

Kananbox.jpg

As you can see below, there's the colour box, colour artbook and a monochrome artbook.

Kananbooks.jpg

This is out of print and though I looked around for one to have a price reference I couldn't find one ANYWHERE.

The chirashi (mini poster) is on the right hand side.

Misc2.jpg

Below is the Galaxy Angel vol. 1 DVD with box and figures.

GalaxyAngelboxfiguresandvol1DVD.jpg

And this next picture shows the damage to the box due to my guinea pig having a nibble.

GalaxyAngelboxdamage.jpg

I'll have to get the figures out to get a few pics for you. Otherwise, I hope the pics provided are satisfactory. ^_^

That's ok otaku_san, my mind and body have been in limbo this week. Been an insane week! Finally gonna get me some shut eye, though I gotta be up in 6hours to feed the rabbit and put him away. :eek:

Back