Mega Sale! Lots of Freebies!! (1st 2 posts)

Thank you. I got mine too. I'm really looking forward to watching it but I'm in the middle of Ranma season 2 so I'm torn. :cry:
Very pleased with them though. Thank you so much! xx

I'm working hard to bring you an updated thread and though it may take a while here's a little sample of what's to come.

Bundles

(Yep, I finally figured out how to do that url link thingy so hopefully I can make browsing/shopping easier for you all. ^_^)

otaku010884 said:
I'm working hard to bring you an updated thread and though it may take a while here's a little sample of what's to come.

Bundles

(Yep, I finally figured out how to do that url link thingy so hopefully I can make browsing/shopping easier for you all. ^_^)
Hmmm.. how much for the Evangelion stuff?

Paradox295 said:
otaku010884 said:

Bundles

Hmmm.. how much for the Evangelion stuff?

Bugger you beat me to it, If the price isnt right i'll pay out for it.

Uh oh! haha. Honestly I hadn't gotten that far. I wanted to figure out how to make each listing a direct link to my photograph of the item to make browsing and viewing simpler for everyone. After doing that I was going to add new items and bundles to the list and in the process decide on prices.

If you could please bear with me I'd like to continue working on the list links so it have a complete listing but if you want to pm and suggest a price and if you want to pm and hold/secure an item on the list in the meantime then please do. For the NGE bundle I'll note that it's for Paradox295 and that afoia is the reserve. ^_^

Thank you both for your interest btw! I'm gonna get cracking on the lists cos it's a really slow process. :cry:

List updated with direct links for easy browsing! ^_~

New items include a rare Outlaw Star artbook, Newtype back issues and more!

Thanks to everyone who patiently waited for the final result. ^_^

A lot of price reductions (, £10 here, £5 there, a couple of quid elsewhere etc.) and also some Region 1 anime DVDs that I'm interested in trading for. (You might have something else to offer as well, just lemme know and we'll find out. ^_~)

Is Fist of the North Star and Shamanic Princess still available? How much for them both posted? Or if you are anywhere near Central London, perhaps I could collect in person?

Poo. I was in Hendon on Friday so coulda done it then, but I've not been online due to prep and work.

Both are available but I'm not sure when I'm next in or passing through central so I'll see about getting you a shipping qoute in the meantime and we'll see what you decide. ^_^

Introducing "Deal of the Week!", where I will select an item or bundle and offer it at a reduced price for that one week. Payment doesn't have to be made during that week, just the sale. (Though a deposit will be necessary so I know I have a serious buyer who is committed to the sale. Too many times I've waited for people to purchase items they've requested and in they end they either pull out ((eventually)) or just don't have the courtesy to contact me again. Sorry. :( )

So, this week's deal of the week! All 3 FFVII resin statues for £150!
(Aerith, Tifa, and Vincent)

Re: Mega Sale - image links for goodies! ^_~

Added freebie and LOTS of price reductions on DVDs! (If you thought the listing prices hurt me before you should see them now!)

Back