Luna's Search & Sale pile

I still have it along with the CE of S2, but I went into undecided mode of whether I want to part with the Sentai one or the UK one until I did a rewatch. ^^;
(Unless I unexpectedly get a really good price that it I guess.)

I still have it along with the CE of S2, but I went into undecided mode of whether I want to part with the Sentai one or the UK one until I did a rewatch. ^^;
(Unless I unexpectedly get a really good price that it I guess.)
im only interested in the S1 ce sentai as ive ordered the S2 ce :) im not really sure what to offer either

If I were to give it away it would be both together.

But that just made me realize I forgot to update my list here after my recent inventory.
So ----

Thread's first post is updated here, includes a bunch of more stuff, which I partly had for a long while just forgot to update, plus the ones that went onto it today.

Well, as it said/says in the list, for that one I'm feeling out for offers, as I am rather undecided on that. (And the first being OOP) ^^"

New for Sale:
Death Parade Limited Edition Funimation US release, new and sealed
Death Parade Standard Edition Funimation US release, new and sealed

I got both, because I wasn't really sure if I wanted to keep the LE (the artbox not being too artsy), but now that I decided to go for the French one, neither really needs to stay all that much.

New for Sale:
Your Name Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release with OST and hardcover Artbook, new and sealed
Your Name Steelbook Limited Edition Anime Limited UK release with OST, Blu-ray has been replaced with the fixed version

I gueeess, they were both too shiny for me to refrain from getting them, when they came out...

New for Sale:
Lupin the Third Jigens's Gravestone DVD Discothek US release with slipcover and reversible cover

Managed to misclick on the version when ordering all over again. x.x"

New for Sale:
Captain Earth Part 1 DVD Sentai US release, new and unwatched, but unpacked (case has been replaced as it got a knack on transport)

That was supposed to complement that super cheap MVM x-mas sale part 2. But airhead-Luna managed to order it twice for whatever reasons unknown. x.x"

New on search:
Liz and the Blue Bird Blu-ray US edition or Japanese Edition

Kind of completely slipped my mind, that it's already out. (Even in the US at that), so noting it down and perhaps somebody actually wants to get rid of theirs. (Even though I doubt it I guess...)

Hello,I was wondering if you would want to ship to Romania ? (Its in EU) If I understand correctly, packages up to 5kg are 18€.If you do want to ship to me,can I ask what the prices are for these ?
-Non-non biyori 1-2(manga)
-Yamada-kun and the seven witches 1-9
-Bakemonogatari 1-3
-Kizumonogatari
-Nekomonogatari (black)
-Nisemonogatari 1-2

New for search:
Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin: Chronicle Of The Loum Battlefield Collection

Probably going to be more of a self-note again I guess.

new Manga for sale:
The Honor Student at Magic High School, Vol. 4-5
AniImo Volume 3

Some more doubles I just realized I never added to the list.

This is going to be such a long shot, but...

New for Search:
Occultic;Nine Part 2 Aniplex USA release

I already have the Manga UK release, but I can't really seem to like the fact that AoA releases' Box front cover (Moritsuka + Azusa) is deligated to the backcover as tinily. Madman certainly did a better job on including that cover full size in the reverse sleeve, but, of course, the front cover is all plastered over with their ratings logo. And then I just found out the AoA's second booklet actually has some key illustrations in there. (Also AoA's not having this weird disc print error I guess.)

New for Sale:
Heavy Object Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD Funi release, Code A/B, sealed

whyever I managed to get this twice again...

Back