Luna's Search & Sale pile

Funimation slipcovers to offer:
Lucky Star Complete Collection
Black Butler Season 1 Anime Classics (somewhat worn)
A Certain Magical Index II Part 1-2 (somewhat worn)

New for sale:
Gundam Wing Complete Collection Part 1+2 DVD; Beez release, Cover/Backcover in French, layout, box and discs are the same as the UK release.

Last edited:
New for Sale:
Wake Up, Girls! Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Sentai release, Region Code A
Wake Up, Girls! The Movie Blu-Ray; US Sentai release, Region Code A
Shangri-La Limited Edition Part 1 + Part 2 DVD; US release by Funimation. Part 1 is the LE, part 2 has a slipcover, has been watched once, region code 1

The price for clannad is reasonable, as it is a complete collection, but I've seen AS already, so I am looking more like for a bargain to get S1 watched somehow.
Is Beyond the Boundary the US edition with the OVA?

The price for clannad is reasonable, as it is a complete collection, but I've seen AS already, so I am looking more like for a bargain to get S1 watched somehow.
Is Beyond the Boundary the US edition with the OVA?
It's UK version. Animatsu

Last edited:
Got the AoA Version in~
Therefore: New for sale:
Nekomonogatari White Blu-Ray
; UK Release by MVM, new and unwatched, but unpacked

New stuff to go out:
Beyond the Boundary Complete Collection Blu-ray; UK release
Durarara! Season 1 & Durarara x2 Shou Collector's Editions; Season 1: with corrected discs, Season 2: Has a bump on a corner. All extras are included.
Shakugan no Shana Season 2 Part 2, Season 3 Part 2 Slipcovers;

News for Search:
Beyond the Boundary Complete Collection AUS Edition or US LE, because of the OVA episode.

Got myself the japanese LE BD Box so new for sale:
K-on! The Movie Blu-ray; UK release by Manga UK, new and unwatched, but I have removed the DVD half of the combo.

Some more stuff to emmerge for sale...
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series; US Release by VIZ, Blu-ray/DVD Combo, new and in shrink, with booklet book, region code A/1
Is the Order a Rabbit? Blu-ray; US Release by Sentai, Region Code A

New for Sale:
Sakura Wars The Complete TV Series DVD; US release by Sentai, 4-disc release 25 episodes, watched once

New:
Tonari no Seki Kun The Master of Killing Time Complete Collection Blu-ray; US release by Sentai, region code A, new and unwatched, but unpacked

When you tidy up and realize you've got something double again... x.x

You really need some application to keep track of your collection. That said, even then it doesn't prevent you from getting doubles ... i speak out of experience here :)

An application would still need you to enter the stuff into it. Which I didn't for that first copy. (I actually checked before ordering it the second time...)
Also said application would need to be up. I'm also using MAL as a second safeguard, but that one's been gone currently, when I ordered my second copy.

Well, as long as I am able to get the doublet out, it's no big deal. @_@"

New for sale:
Black Butler Artbook 2 Harcover; German release, new.

German release, but since it's mostly pictures, that's probably no big deal. It's a hardcover just like the Japanese one.

New for sale:
Strawberry Panic Complete Collection DVD; US Release by Media Blasters (Anime Works), RC1, watched once

Oddity about this release: When watching on PC (mine at least) you have to instruct the player (e.g. VLC Player) to play from the discs' "VIDEO_TS" folder rather than the disc's root drive. Aside that it's a bit of a noisy disc to read in the drive. (They didn't fry my drive, so no worries about that I guess.) There is some indication, that this might just be because I'm using my PC. I have no means to test on regular players though.

EDIT: It was most likely because my drive was at the end of it's life (it didn't play Blu-rays shortly afterwards either.) New drive and all is fine.

Last edited:
Back