Legal Streaming 2018: Q2 Spring Season | FOR REAL?! UPYO ADVANCE BOOSTO?!

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Simulcast]

Gundam Build Divers
Regions: Worldwide except for Asia

Kakuriyo -Bed & Breakfast for Spirits-
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa

Lupin the Third Part V
Regions: North America, South and Central America, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa

Space Battleship Tiramisu (Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù)
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa

Last edited:

Shonen Ashibe GO! GO! Goma-chan [Season 3]

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Funimation Catalogue]

Claymore
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa

D.Gray-man [Season 3 aka episodes 52-77]

Noragami Aragoto
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden

Snow White with the Red Hair

Crunchyroll | Unavailable for the UK [Funimation Catalogue]

Black Lagoon
Regions: US, Canada

Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
Regions: US, Canada

Last edited:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These
Regions: USA, Canada, South Africa, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, and Central and South America.

I now like the idea of watching one episode a week rather than needing to binge watch hours worth at a go. Ultimately whenever I try to binge watch things I get to a certain point when I just feel sick and stop before the end. Picking a few shows and watching one ep of each a week feels like a more measured, sensible approach to things. And these shows are designed to be viewed this way too.

I'm not sure what I'm interested in based on just the names alone. Is there any decent romance, shoujo, or slice of life on offer? Those are what I could really do with.

Also, out of interest how do people pronounce noitaminA. Is it like "noytaminay"?
Animeism is fantastic pun.

Love To-LIE-Angle (Tachibanakan To Lie Angle)

Is LoGH working on the Crunchyroll website for anyone? It appears there for me, but I'm on mobile and it says I don't have Flash on my Crome browser. It's not appearing on the Android or PS4 app!

HIDIVE | New Addition [Simulcast & Dubcast]

DOREIKU The Animation
Regions: North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Latin America, the Netherlands and Scandinavia

Is LoGH working on the Crunchyroll website for anyone? It appears there for me, but I'm on mobile and it says I don't have Flash on my Crome browser. It's not appearing on the Android or PS4 app!
I just watched the first episode using Chrome and Chromecast to cast it from my laptop to my TV, but it doesn't show up in my queue or viewing history.

MEGALOBOX
Regions: North America, Latin America (including South and Central America), the Middle East and North Africa, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa

HIDIVE | App

HIDIVE today announced its streaming video app is now available for tvOS enabled Apple TV devices (4th generation and later) extending the HIDIVE streaming platform to users in more than 100 countries including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. HIDIVE subscribers can enjoy their favorite anime series streamed directly from their Apple TV in high definition (1080p).

“Consoles and set-top devices are increasingly becoming the predominant means of enjoying entertainment content apart from mobile devices,” said John Ledford, Founder and President of HIDIVE. “Our customers have been cheering for more options to enjoy their favorite programming and this extension of HIDIVE into the Apple TV ecosystem adds another extremely important dimension to our service.”

Features of HIDIVE’s new tvOS app include robust search capabilities powered by HIDIVE micro tagging, synced playlists (user favorites, continue watching and user queue), the ability to add-to-queue directly from the app, access to exclusive simulcast programming directly from Japan and DUBCAST editions of their favorite shows plus more.

Crunchyroll x Funimation | New Addition [Simulcast]

HINAMATSURI
Crunchyroll Regions: Not Final
Funimation Regions: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand

Back