Legal Streaming 2018: Q2 Spring Season | FOR REAL?! UPYO ADVANCE BOOSTO?!

Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South

Crunchyroll | Unavailable for the UK [Funimation Catalogue]

Shonen Maid
Regions: United States, Canada, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands.

It's strange that FunimationNOW has Shonen Maid for the UK, but Crunchyroll doesn't (although this isn't the first time this has happened), and from what I've checked, non-subscribers can only access the dub (at least in episode 1 anyway, I haven't checked the other episodes), but I'm not sure if subscribers can check it out in Japanese on FuniNOW (I'm not a subscriber so I wouldn't know, and yes, I already subscribe to Crunchyroll, HIDIVE and Netflix).

It's strange that FunimationNOW has Shonen Maid for the UK, but Crunchyroll doesn't (although this isn't the first time this has happened), and from what I've checked, non-subscribers can only access the dub (at least in episode 1 anyway, I haven't checked the other episodes), but I'm not sure if subscribers can check it out in Japanese on FuniNOW (I'm not a subscriber so I wouldn't know, and yes, I already subscribe to Crunchyroll, HIDIVE and Netflix).
Yeah it's strange indeed. I know the publisher is TBS so that could be a factor in the licensing. I'm still annoyed Yamato 2199 & 2202 aren't UK accessible on Crunchyroll when the dub is available on Funi for us.

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Funimation Catalogue]

Hyouka
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands.

Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight (Lodoss-tou Senki: Eiyuu Kishi Den)
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Netherlands.

Crunchyroll | Unavailable for the UK [Funimation Catalogue]

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito)
Regions: United States, Canada

Shonen Maid
Regions: United States, Canada, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands.

Once again Crunchyroll blocking a stream for Ireland that Funimation have streaming rights to here.
Worst offender so far is Overlord. Season 1 was available here and was then pulled after the first episode of Overlord 2 had already been released.

Netflix | Coming Soon [Netflix Original series]

Fate/EXTRA Last Encore: Oblitus Copernican Theory
The series has been listed with a 30th June release date, which sounds about right.

Netflix | Coming Soon [June titles]

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
Estimated launch date: 1st June

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. [Season 2]
Estimated launch date: 27th June

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Estimated launch date: 1st June

Crunchyroll | Expires in like 24 hours (because they didn't warn us sooner)

DeKG82bUwAEQD7D.jpg

Baby Steps is going to be leaving Crunchyroll.

Amazon Prime | Coming Soon [Summer 2018]

Two more titles are officially confirmed for Amazon Prime streaming:

DROPKICK ON MY DEVIL
Note: Exclusive to the service

Happy Sugar Life
Note: As part of the Animeism service

Two more titles are officially confirmed for Amazon Prime streaming:

DROPKICK ON MY DEVIL
Note: Exclusive to the service

Happy Sugar Life

Grand Blue Dreaming

Hey folks, all new information about the simulcasts and catalogue titles will now be presented in the Q3 Summer Season thread!

Back