Legal Streaming 2018: Q2 Spring Season | FOR REAL?! UPYO ADVANCE BOOSTO?!

Will funi be showing persona 5?
It's down as Crunchyroll only, so no dub at the moment. It's a bit weird since it was a popular game and they have an English cast already from the game.
I'll still watch it now though, saves me from replaying the game with the Japanese cast, which I was thinking of doing.

It's down as Crunchyroll only, so no dub at the moment. It's a bit weird since it was a popular game and they have an English cast already from the game.
I'll still watch it now though, saves me from replaying the game with the Japanese cast, which I was thinking of doing.

Aniplex don't simuldub, there's a chance it could be dubbed for the home release, although they never bothered with the Persona 3 films.

Crunchyroll | New Additions [Simulcast]

Dances with the Dragons (Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru)
Regions: North America, South and Central America, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa

Gurazeni: Money Pitch
Regions: North America, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, South Africa, Netherlands, Latin America.

Ninja Girl & Samurai Master (Nobunaga no Shinobi: Anegawa Ishiyama-hen) [Season 3]
Regions: Worldwide except for Asia

Lostorage conflated WIXOSS

My Sweet Tyrant (Akkun to Kanojo)

2017-10-12_6.png

Regions: United States (and its territories), Canada, Latin America (Central and South America including the Caribbean), the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, and the Netherlands

Back