Legal Streaming 2018: Q1 Winter Season | The Year of the Sequels

Crunchyroll x Funimation | New Addition [Simulcast x Simuldub]

The Silver Guardian (Gin no Guardian) [Season 2]
Soul Hunter (Hakyuu Houshin Engi)

These two have now joined the CR x Funi catalogue.

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Simulcast]

Hitorinoshita - The Outcast (Hitori no Shita: The Outcast) [Season 2]
Regions: Worldwide except Asia

Netflix | New Addition Update [Simulcast NANI]

Violet Evergarden
Regions: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam, United Kingdom

The series is surprisingly going to be simulcasting on Netflix by the looks of it. Initially set for Spring 2018, the show page for the UK & various territories got updated with images, trailer and even an English dub. The reason it's been getting a lot of false hope is due to United States and Australia not getting these details as they can't view the page whatsoever.

For more info, see our AUKN article here.

I find it really odd that they wouldn't simulcast it in the US, which is probably one of the biggest anime markets going besides Japan. It's just bizarre. Same for Australia too, to a lesser extent. It's just mind boggling.

I find it really odd that they wouldn't simulcast it in the US, which is probably one of the biggest anime markets going besides Japan. It's just bizarre. Same for Australia too, to a lesser extent. It's just mind boggling.

Apparently Netflix US only focuses more on the binge (complete set) method whereas other territories allow simulcasts for some titles. Netflix Australia I don't know much about why they aren't getting it.

Crunchyroll | Updated Regions [Simulcast]

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)

The Silver Guardian (Gin no Guardian) [Season 2]

Netflix | New Addition [Simulcast]

Violet Evergarden
Regions: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam, United Kingdom

VE1.png

2018-01-11.png

It's official, let the salt begin.

For more info, see our AUKN article here.

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Simulcast]

Maerchen Maedchen
Regions: North America, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, South Africa, Netherlands and Latin America

Crunchyroll x Funimation | New Addition [Simulcast x Simuldub]

Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru [Season 2]

This one has now joined the CR x Funi catalogue.

More Funimation stuff added to Crunchyroll:
Guyver: The Bioboosted Armour
Psycho Pass: Extended Edition
Puchim@s: Petite Idolm@ster

Dagashi Kashi s2 e1 hasn't shown up yet. Probably because of this:
Screenshot_20180112-084753.png

I meant on CR, sorry. Isn't Funimation Now dubbed only now?
They have got the subtitle version on there as well. I was expecting CR to announce that they were adding it to their service before the second season started, but as I hadn't seen any announcement I decided to watch it on Funimation the other day.

Out of curiosity, has the subbed versions been removed for all of the titles that got added onto Crunchyroll? Because despite them doing so in the US/CA site the UK site is dated as hell and I can't tell if it has or not.

Yep, Funimation have dub and sub for season 1. I watched dubbed not realising, so not too bothered about the delay as the dub on Funimation are always on a delay anyway. Glad I did though, I quite like Hotaru's VA.

Back