Heroes TV Series

jayme12345 said:
Not definite but the creator Tom Kring (i think) wants it to be LOST's number one rival show; so i guess it will probably go on and on for ages and get less popular, but ill still watch for a fair while.

I remember watching like 3 episodes of Lost, then I lost interest completely. ( No pun intended)

A group of superheroes is much more interesting than some deadbeats on an island, IMHO. :p :lol:

Ive been watching Lost and Heroes, I was up-to-date with both at but Ive lost interest in Lost half way through season 3 of Lost but I cannot wait for Heroes to return, Lost is just dragging on whereas Heroes is exploding with things happening.

The thing with Heroes, i saw an interview where they said that they didn't want the show to become a "justice League". I think that is rubbish because i think that would make an awesome ending and what it looks like to be converging into.

Jotas said:
The thing with Heroes, i saw an interview where they said that they didn't want the show to become a "justice League". I think that is rubbish because i think that would make an awesome ending and what it looks like to be converging into.

I think it'll end up swinging that way at least one way or another.

Hyaku said:
I think it'll end up swinging that way at least one way or another.
I think that it HAS to be the ending... otherwise you have been led down several intertwining paths that do not meet at the end...

Just finished watching the series finale, and gotta' tell ya' - what a f***ing way to end the first volume.

The highlight of the 2nd volume starts off awesome too, and I have an inkling it's going to be even better than the first, but we won't know for sure until it starts. >_>

I actually cant wait 125 more days till it starts again, I am dying here.

I loved the ending of Volume 1, it didn't have a name strangely enough. And hooks you straight into Volume 2, Generations which seems to be quite good, i am guessing some one there is going to train Hiro to be stronger.

God damn Sylar, he seriously pisses me off, wonder if he crawled down the drain or if someone carried him and towards the end if he went all Super Saiyan it would be ******* hilarious, especially if he died in the process.

The oddity family; can't remember their surname, the one with Nikki/Jessica. Seems to have adopted that little girl, how fun. But I'm guessing Mohinder won't be too happy about it but just leave her, because it will be the best for herself.

I would continue about the Bennet family about how the dad has turned out to be good, as discovered a few episodes back and about the mind reader cop who "won't die".

I CANT WAIT

Also want to see how the Mid-Season spin off (Heroes: Origins) is going to work out, probably not that interesting; but have to watch nonetheless

Jayme said:
Super Saiyan it would be ******* hilarious, especially if he died in the process.

lol, I always thought that too when Peter was having his flashbacks. I think the ending was... a little dissapointing, I was expecting the mother of all battles but it there wasnt really much.

Also I think Peter and Nathan arent dead, Peter will regenerate and Nathan could have just launched him then legged it.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
I don't think Jessica will be around anymore, seems like Nikki has FINALLY conquered her alter-ego. I hate that family anyway, terrible story.

I have to agree with the above about Nikki, Mika and DL, they are a family that need killing really, they are very boring and anoying.

First volume actually did have a name - it was Genesis, the same name as the first chapter in the volume.

I thought the ending was good, some bits were a bit weird. Personally I like the idea of Niki and DL's family, that they were set up in order to produce a super powered child. It gives an idea of how corrupt some people are who know of the superpowered people. And I'm also kinda glad to see Sylar survive (Personally I've found him more intriguing than bloody Peter Petrelli, and come on, at least Sylar has the initiative to escape should something happen, rather than Peter just stands around and lets himself absorb Ted's power. Idiot. Oh and Zachary Quinto's acting has been superb this series. I really do hope he's got a good role in the next one.)

I also can't wait to find out who this person that can see Molly if she looks for them is. Hopefully it will be an intriguing second volume.

Meanwhile, I hope everyone remembers that the online comics are meant to be continuing right the way over summer and up until the new episode start again (that may help quench some peoples fix for a while)

Cago1020 said:
First volume actually did have a name - it was Genesis, the same name as the first chapter in the volume.

I thought that, but when i rewatched the first episode the prologue says "This is Volume 1 of there story. . ." and then the episode name "Chapter 1 Genesis" appears after you see Peter Petrelli. I'll probably stick with Genesis though, only logical thing. . .but Chapter one does have another name as well i think. Besides 'Pilot' of course.

Yeah I was a bit confused about that at first aswell, i went back and checked it mid way to see if there was a chapter title. I just remember that I read it in an interview recently.

Oh and the other thing that might be of interest is Tim Kring said season 2 will be split into 2 volumes, the first part being Generations, and the second part starting after the mid season break.

Xelis said:
lol, I always thought that too when Peter was having his flashbacks. I think the ending was... a little dissapointing, I was expecting the mother of all battles but it there wasnt really much.

I agree that the "final" fight was a bit anticlimactic, liked Hiro stabbing though :p
Xelis said:
Also I think Peter and Nathan arent dead, Peter will regenerate and Nathan could have just launched him then legged it.
I hope peter is not dead, i know he should regenerate, but i hope they don't write him out of the show! Why couldn't he fly himself? Just because he was goin nuclear, couldnt he fly aswell?

Doberman Pharaoh said:
I don't think Jessica will be around anymore, seems like Nikki has FINALLY conquered her alter-ego. I hate that family anyway, terrible story.
Xelis said:
I have to agree with the above about Nikki, Mika and DL, they are a family that need killing really, they are very boring and anoying.
That storyline always bugged me, it's not much of a 'superpower' - ultimate schitzophrenia!

Episode was disappointing - By the way was called "How to stop an Exploding man"

DL's got a cool power but we've only seen it like...what? 3 or 4 times? And only once in real battle, maybe twice if you count him using it to avoid Nikki shooting him.

Micah's got a decent power but I don't like the character. And Nikki's super strength is cool, she may be better now that Linderman and Jessica are gone, who knows?

Is Jessica definitely gone though? whats t say if she does make an appearance in the second series, that she wont come back! I don't really care as i do not like them but hey!

Jotas said:
Is Jessica definitely gone though? whats t say if she does make an appearance in the second series, that she wont come back! I don't really care as i do not like them but hey!

I liked it when Nikki was Jessica, maybe they could form together and make the almighty killing machine when she wants to Jikka, no, thats horrible. . .Nessica. Disgusting, please stop me.

I didn't enjoy that family as much as the others, but it wouldn't be Heroes without it, you need characters from all walks off life.
Also i was glad of see Ali Larter from Final Destination 1 and 2 actually doing something again.

Wonder if Christopher Eccleston will make a second appearence, The invisible man, just dissappeared funnily enough.

Jayme said:
I liked it when Nikki was Jessica, maybe they could form together and make the almighty killing machine when she wants to Jikka, no, thats horrible. . .Nessica. Disgusting, please stop me.

I didn't enjoy that family as much as the others, but it wouldn't be Heroes without it, you need characters from all walks off life.
Also i was glad of see Ali Larter from Final Destination 1 and 2 actually doing something again.

Wonder if Christopher Eccleston will make a second appearence, The invisible man, just dissappeared funnily enough.
Nessica lol... not kool! :p

Quote from Peter "He's hiding in plain sight" when looking for Silar, which means he was probably invisible, meaning he killed the invisible man t take his power!

Jotas said:
Jayme said:

Nessica lol... not kool! :p

Quote from Peter "He's hiding in plain sight" when looking for Silar, which means he was probably invisible, meaning he killed the invisible man t take his power!

Thought something like that might had happened, i watched the first 10 or something episodes on my TV and as i have mentioned before, it is extremely hard to see what exactly is happening on it. Its like watching Darkness. Gawd.

Back