Haruhi Season 2 soon enough?

unellmay said:
You could remain hopeful of bonus eps?

KyoAni did it for Clannad yeah, but i don't see that being the case for Haruhi. Mainly because Tomoyo After was an alternate side to the story and Kyou After is something that can be missed(i believe).

Arbalest said:
unellmay said:
You could remain hopeful of bonus eps?

KyoAni did it for Clannad yeah, but i don't see that being the case for Haruhi. Mainly because Tomoyo After was an alternate side to the story and Kyou After is something that can be missed(i believe).

Don't be so sure

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/08/1 ... hi-season/

:)

and also just for lolz

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/08/0 ... ght-again/

Do be honest they should have done it like this in the first place

I think I should mention the last part obv a joke btw

^ is it really needed?

Anyway, I believe that endless eight effect has impacted the fandom. The number of haruhi cosplayers this year declined an awfull lot.

I've got this series in my HD waiting for some free time before I pick it up. I'll possibly just wait for it to be over to start watching it.

chaos said:
^ is it really needed?

Anyway, I believe that endless eight effect has impacted the fandom. The number of haruhi cosplayers this year declined an awfull lot.

I've got this series in my HD waiting for some free time before I pick it up. I'll possibly just wait for it to be over to start watching it.

WHAT!!!!!!!???????????

I'M SURPRISED YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes yes it is

ANNOUNCEMENT!?

What could it be???

chaos said:
I really don't understand this whole endless eight fiasco, would somebody please enlighten me? It's quite confusing for someone who hasn't been paying attention from the start. I mean, I saw what I thought was the endless eight episode on KADOKAWA's youtube, and it didn't seem so bad.

iisan said:
chaos said:
I really don't understand this whole endless eight fiasco, would somebody please enlighten me? It's quite confusing for someone who hasn't been paying attention from the start. I mean, I saw what I thought was the endless eight episode on KADOKAWA's youtube, and it didn't seem so bad.

It's basically the same
episode 8 times
take away the the ending,begining
and some other differences
Such as new animation in every ep
sometimes at different angles

You saw, one Endless Eight Episode.

Think Groundhog Day, stretched across eight episodes. The same thing, every bloody week, until someone figured out how to break the time loop

The big attraction. The fan service sequence at the swimming pool, as the girls had different bikinis and one pieces every week.

Just Passing Through said:

Think Groundhog Day, stretched across eight episodes. The same thing, every bloody week, until someone figured out how to break the time loop

The big attraction. The fan service sequence at the swimming pool, as the girls had different bikinis and one pieces every week.

Think gonna go watch it again.. scuse me

And I think they were trying to do a couple things

1.separate the true haruhists from the pretenders

2.Prove that remakes are overrated

Just Passing Through said:

...what? Whose idea was that?
What the hell did they think would happen?

“Something is going to happen! Look forward to it!”

I'm always a little sceptical whenever people instruct me to be in a particular mood.
For this reason I've always had my doubts about the "Don't Worry, Be Happy" song...

Eh? It had different recordings each time? I never saw any of it, but I thought it was a repeat, just with different camera angles, clothing etc. It's such a strange move.

Jayme said:
Eh? It had different recordings each time? I never saw any of it, but I thought it was a repeat, just with different camera angles, clothing etc. It's such a strange move.

Yeah he said thing differently each time

It actually had a lot of effort put into it

Back