General Games Discussion

I'm guessing that tomorrow, we'll have details on when Miiverse is arriving on the 3DS. I may or may not already know due to inside sources xD

So errr yeah, I got the times wrong at it was 3PM :p Oh well, a fairly uneventful Nintendo Direct...

Objection.gif

qzQuGN9.png

Love ya Shibata!

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is FINALLY coming over! Early 2014. This game was the reason I decided to buy a 3DS in the first place (going back to its first trailer from 2010) so it's definitely been a long time coming.

I downloaded Animal Crossing Plaza onto my Wii U and dayum, I want a full Wii U Animal Crossing game now. Looks so pretty.

Also, it's worth mentioning that the videos on the Daisuki YouTute channel work on the Wii U's browser.

I can't wait to see what goes wrong with the European version this time :D

Now that I've said that, it's going to be a region-free disc released on the same day as the Japanese version isn't it?

Only 2 characters, gotta be an expansion. I doubt the first one sold so well they can throw another out already.
Probably means Aigis de-buffs on her Megido combos too, plus other tweaks.

Castlevania said:
Only 2 characters, gotta be an expansion. I doubt the first one sold so well they can throw another out already.
Probably means Aigis de-buffs on her Megido combos too, plus other tweaks.

Now that it's been translated more, there is actually a lot more to it than that. There is two new characters + you can play as shadow versions of all the characters bar two. Each have new moves implemented plus something similar to X-factor in Marvel vs Capcom 3 if you play as a shadow character. It's not all there yet but for the time being it looks like it's still in the process of being shown off for an event.

Here's Siliconeras coverage of it: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/16/ne ... -and-more/

So just downloaded the PS3 version of Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse, and since I pre ordered it I got the Mega Drive orginial as well..........that downloaded and installed within 40 seconds............shows how much things have changed.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is coming to the West! And it sounds like it'll come with JP voices and subs. What's more, the names all seem to be in tact, which was the biggest worry.

Source

Awesome, I like how Jap devs seem less frightened to not over-localize their games. Ni No Kuni's subbing approach made me wonder why don't more games offer this option, namely the FF games.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes has just dropped to £22.00 on Amazon.co.uk for pre-order.

What's the deal with this game? Is it not a complete title? I've heard rumours of it being more like a prologue/beta to Phantom Pain and this pricing seems to confirm that. It's unheard of for an ordinary triple-A title to drop that low BEFORE it's even launched... GTAV is still £39.99 and that's been out a while now.

It's making me a bit wary. Anyone know what the deal is? I know 360 titles have dropped a little since Xbone launch, but for it to drop that much seems awfully fishy.

Hola, so as some may know, I purchased Fahrenheit as a gamble xmas gift for my Brother. Trouble is, since I purchased it, my Mum got a new PC tower which has Windows 8 and Fahrenheit is like Windows XP compatible so I'm wondering if I can somehow make the game play on Windows 8 or if I should just return it?

So I finally got a physical copy of Gravity Rush. Unfortunately it's the North American version. Now I have accepted the US version for a majority of the Vita games out there (like Persona 4 Golden, Danganronpa, Senran Kagura etc.) but Gravity Rush is one of the few games that actually have Trophies added with Downloadable Content so for me I can 100% the Retail Trophy list but because I have a NA game I can't get the DLC.

But there might be a solution - PlayStation TV.

Apparently the PlayStation TV (or Vita TV as it should have been promoted as) can allow multiple accounts on the system so it might be possible for me to get the rest of the Trophies on that system when it comes out in the UK. I would rather have more clarification before doing so.

Professor Layton & The Miracle Mask for the 3DS.

WHAT THE F*CK HAVE THEY DONE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Omg it's just minging! I hate the navigation and the way it's now animated! It's only the original animation in the cut scenes now. I'm devastated. Apprehensive to buy the Azran Legacy and vs Phoenix Wright as I think they'll be the same :(

Persona 4 Golden is definitely worth picking up. It's not really similar to any of the game you have their either, but it's not a style of game common to xbox in the first place. It's basically a game of two halves. a dungeon crawler RPG, and a school life sim. You study, explore and talk to people in the town, buy weapons, armors and build up social links with other characters. You can also choose to visit the midnight channel world, where you'll go through dungeons very much akin to JRPG style, have encounters with enemies, fight in a turn based format. level up, etc.
The story for the game is superb too, characters are all good fun and it has a brilliant soundtrack too. Basically, if you enjoy JRPGs, i recommend this. If you want to make your first step into the world of persona as well, this is a good choice.

Hey, I'm after "Last Window - The Secret of Cape West" for the DS, would anyone happen to have a copy they don't want anymore please? Lent my Brother Hotel Dusk which he likes so want to get this as a gamble surprise xmas gift if possible :)

Back