General Cartoons Thread

I've watched these. They're decent, I like Brad's reviews and food videos and am subscribed to his channel so I try and watch whatever he puts out.

Not done this in a while so......more recent animation news!

-The Teen Titans Go movie trailer is expected to be released today, expect it to get a lot of hate just for being TTG
-It looks like production has ended on both Mighty Magiswords and Milo Murphy's Law (the Disney XD show with Weird Al Yankovic as the voice of the main character) according to this site Tomb Of The Cartoon Monkey Skeleton: Work Around Town Too
-Unikitty officially premiered on CN, and it seems to be doing good.......expect it to be lost in all day/all night TTG reruns
-There are rumours that CN is going to do a new block called "Adult Swim Jr" though nothing is confirmed yet
-Harvey Beaks (to me one of the better shows to come from Nickelodeon) aired its final episode late last month......at least theres still The Loud House and Welcome To The Wayne

On a free month of Netflix right now, so after hearing so many complaints about the toxic fanbase, I finally decided to try Rick and Morty. It's okay I guess - I find it oddly compelling for the bizarre situations the characters end up in, but I only find it funny intermittently. It makes me miss Futurama, before that jumped the shark.

Never watched the series myself but for the right price I might import this in the future and check it out

Oh you missed out bigtime. GF along with the likes of Adventure Time, Regular Show and MLP:FiM is what got me back into animation in a big way. Let's hope this.......oh who am I kidding this is never getting a UK release. At least this has encouraged me even more into getting a multi region Blu Ray player now

Oh you missed out bigtime. GF along with the likes of Adventure Time, Regular Show and MLP:FiM is what got me back into animation in a big way. Let's hope this.......oh who am I kidding this is never getting a UK release. At least this has encouraged me even more into getting a multi region Blu Ray player now
I need to watch the second half of AT Season 6 onwards now I think about it, might just binge the series again.
I have seen bits and pieces of Gravity Falls, but since I don't watch TV I didn't really catch any of it, maybe this set will rectify that.

So Netflix just put out Wakfu season 3, and the first thing I noticed is that the english dub voice cast has been changed. Though considering the english dub of seasons 1 and 2 and the specials were considered lackluster this might be a good thing for fans......oh and it seems it was dubbed in america considering one of the characters sounds like Squid Girl's english voice

The Blu Ray collection for Avatar the Last Airbender has finally dispatched for me from DeepDiscount.

Same. Never seen the show before, I look forward to it. I just hope it meets the fairly high expectations set. Just as an aside, it looks like this set is actually coming to the UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Avatar-Com...qid=1527767651&sr=8-3&keywords=avatar+blu+ray

For the low, low price of £60. No regrets on getting the import now, jeez...
I saw that, good thing the set is region free as I can imagine people will just import instead.

The next hope I have is for the South Park Blu Ray sets to come out here, or at the very least have the two Five Season packs be more widely available for importing (they're currently only available in Best Buys and Walmarts it seems.)

Oh damn, I forgot about Avatar, seems it's about £36.50 from Amazon with pre-paid import fees so I'll probably grab that and Korra later, also didn't know it was region free so that's great to learn.

Oh damn, I forgot about Avatar, seems it's about £36.50 from Amazon with pre-paid import fees so I'll probably grab that and Korra later, also didn't know it was region free so that's great to learn.
With their fairly frequent 15% off code it was just under $36/£28ish from DeepDiscount so might be worth getting it from there next time they have a code going.

With their fairly frequent 15% off code it was just under $36/£28ish from DeepDiscount so might be worth getting it from there next time they have a code going.
DeepDiscount reship within the UK don't they? I'll keep an eye out for the next discount, they're usually mentioned on here anyway.

DeepDiscount reship within the UK don't they? I'll keep an eye out for the next discount, they're usually mentioned on here anyway.
Yeah they do, usually takes around 7-10 days, sometimes less. Their packaging is usually decent as well. I've used them and their other website Wow HD plenty of times and had no issues so far.

Back