Gaming Arrival Thread

I bought fifa Football 2004 for 0.01p on amazon - cheapest xmas present yet, including an addition £1.99 P&P it came to a total of £2 absolute bargain

Ninja Boy! said:
Got Power Stone Collection for the PSP, for a mere £11 (brand new and sealed) from ebay.
now that's what i call a bargain compared to the £29.99 price in most stores..

WOW I didn't know there was a power stone game for psp!!!
Thnx for the info, I have another christmas present to add to my list ^^

has it been released in the UK yet?

Karmatwisted said:
Ninja Boy! said:
Got Power Stone Collection for the PSP, for a mere £11 (brand new and sealed) from ebay.
now that's what i call a bargain compared to the £29.99 price in most stores..

WOW I didn't know there was a power stone game for psp!!!
Thnx for the info, I have another christmas present to add to my list ^^

has it been released in the UK yet?

yup it has been released in the uk.
i think it came out in october... not usre, but yeah, its out so go BUY IT!

FF8Selphie said:
I havent bought a game for a long time, but im going to get soul calibur III ^_^ and maybe some other anime games to!

FFIII is 1 game I'm waiting to get, when it's out, as is Spectrobes. From what I've read, both of them sound really good...

spaceage9 said:
FF8Selphie said:
I havent bought a game for a long time, but im going to get soul calibur III ^_^ and maybe some other anime games to!

FFIII is 1 game I'm waiting to get, when it's out, as is Spectrobes. From what I've read, both of them sound really good...

FFXII is the next big game I'll end up buying, I am really looking forward too.

Unfortunatelty I don't have a console/games machine to be able to play FFIII on boohoohoo

I got...

DS
Cooking Mama
Trauma Center
Yoshi's Island
Rub Rabbits

PS2
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Kameo
Dead Rising
Saints Row

Xbox
Black
Doom 3
Star Wars KOTOR II

Disco Machine said:
I got...

DS
Cooking Mama
Trauma Center
Yoshi's Island
Rub Rabbits

PS2
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Kameo
Dead Rising
Saints Row

Xbox
Black
Doom 3
Star Wars KOTOR II

COOL! Hope u have a gr8 time with those :)

Hovis! said:
Is Final Fantasy VII: Dirge Of Cerberus anygood by the way? I woudn't mind purchasing it, but only if its a good game. :)

Really good, takes a while to get used to the controls, like drawing your gun is the same button as firing it, but they work really well, plus the game has kept Vincents Limit Breaks which you can use (they are collectable power-ups like potions or phoenix downs). Also there is a modding and construction system for your weapons:

3 basic weapons are handgun, machine gun, rifle. You just attach new barrels, triggers, scopes, materia to it to change whether it fires faster or more powerfully or where it can be used as a sniper rifle(which is great fun).

Early levels are easy to get you into it and used to the controls then the difficulty increases but does not draw you away from the game itself.

Also the graphics are top notch and the cut away scenes are laced with the type of CGI we saw used for the Final Fantasy Advent Children Movie. So far I have only run into Yuffie but other chatracters pop up in these scenes including I am told Cloud Strife himself

Back