Gaming Arrival Thread

chaos said:
Aaron said:
Got Bleach: Shattered Blade.

Hey, how do you like bleach so far? I'm cosiderig getting this game, but I'm afraid it's just a rip off for fans of the series....

The reviews say its terrible, but if you have a DS I can tell you you wont regret getting Blade Of Fate. Its awesome.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Aaron said:
Got Bleach: Shattered Blade.

Hey, how do you like bleach so far? I'm cosiderig getting this game, but I'm afraid it's just a rip off for fans of the series....

The reviews say its terrible, but if you have a DS I can tell you you wont regret getting Blade Of Fate. Its awesome.

mm, no DS for me... is it ay fu without the DS?

Shattered Blade is great...the reviews have been much too hard on it.

You can get by with random remote swinging, the same way you can get by with button bashing in most fighting games...but play it properly and it's great fun. Loads of stuff to unlock, and good controls.

I think it's MUCH better than Blade of Fate.

Persona 3 arrived today. Won it sealed from ebay for under £15. However, i have yet to crack open Bully yet, oh the choices ....

went to my Local GAME and picked up my pre-ordered copy of Mario Kart Wii.
i played around 1 and a half hours and at first the controlls seemd real weird..but after a few goes its pretty good.
i refuse to use the wii wheel....so i just stuck to using the wii remote held sideways.
and i also tried out the online mode...and i must say...its pretty awsome!
there is no lag..(well so far i havnt experienced any), peoples nicknames and which country they are playing from are displayed...and you get points and loose points judged on which position you finish the race in.

My older brother bought Mario Kart Wii, I expected him too, lol. He loves Mario Kart, as do I. The unlockable characters are dissapointing though.

Mario Kart Wii. My first impressions are not good. I don't see a noticeable difference from Double Dash apart from having bikes, a new control system and single karts. Even the graphics are exactly the same.

Also pre-ordered Ninja Gaiden II for the 360. Now that is gonna rock. I'll be getting the DS version too.

found Starfox Assault for the GC today pre-owned.
its a hard to get game...too bad the condition was a bit bad.
but the disc is in fine condition.

i got my pre-ordered copy of 'The World Ends With you' today in the post! and a day earley.
i have played around and hour and a half of it so far and so far i am loving it!

FINALLY found a new copy of Kirby Air Ride for Gamecube...only £25 too!

I wonder what game shop staff think when people walk up to the counter with seriously random games like that...they spend all day selling GTA 4, then someone comes in and buys a last-gen Kirby game. =|

Back