Games you can't wait to get!

All of the GTA:III generation games have had pretty much the same plot line. Start from small make it big.

I think VCS is the better of the two PSP titles precisly because of the side missions like the empire building.

I agree that they should try a slightly different character, but when you're playing a game where your a criminal then the missions over time are all going to start melding into one another no matter who you play as.

One idea could be an undercover cop or you start the game as big cheese, but lose it all, and spend the game finding out who double crossed you and getting the empire back (only a slight twist on the previous plots).

Ditchdigger said:
One idea could be an undercover cop or you start the game as big cheese, but lose it all, and spend the game finding out who double crossed you and getting the empire back (only a slight twist on the previous plots).

Kinda like Yakuza you start off all high and mighty in the criminal underworld, then your boss is shot and you go to jail, 10 years later you get out and you are back to being a petty thug and have to rebuild everything from scratch whilst trying to track down your friends and piece together what has happened over the last 10 years

I didn't play Yakuza (bar a demo).

That's another problem now with games. You get plot lines repeated.

After I wrote that last post I thought to myself actually that undercover cop one sounds like Driver and the second one sounds like Scarface (the game). You start at the end of the film, but Tony Montana not dead and you have to rebuild his empire.

The thing with GTA is that the presentation is so good that the plot doesn't particularily matter (as long as it half decent), you're going to play the game any way just because it's so much fun.

All the good games are so far away!

Bit of a game drought for the Wii in Europe I think, so there's plenty I'm looking forward to...
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Trauma Centre (why oh why is this taking so fricking long!?)
  • Eleedees
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  • NiGHTS(!!) -- I would be totally jazzed about this and I hope it's not just some sick April fools joke!
It would be nice if Nintendo extended the VC with more platforms, like the other Sega consoles. To be honest I'm disappointed with the Wii right now... I haven't really touched it since finishing Zelda. :-(

Re: All the good games are so far away!

Mr Brightside said:
Bit of a game drought for the Wii in Europe I think, so there's plenty I'm looking forward to...
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Trauma Centre (why oh why is this taking so fricking long!?)
  • Eleedees
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  • NiGHTS(!!) -- I would be totally jazzed about this and I hope it's not just some sick April fools joke!
It would be nice if Nintendo extended the VC with more platforms, like the other Sega consoles. To be honest I'm disappointed with the Wii right now... I haven't really touched it since finishing Zelda. :-(

I have to agree with you,I havint really touched my wii since zelda either.
But being a long-time ninty fan I have faith.
Mario Galaxy in particular makes it all worth it.

Resident Evil 5, can't wait.

Bladestorm - still can't tell exactly what kind of game this is, it'll be somewhere between Dynasty Warriors and Dynasty Tactics, looking forward to it anyway.

metroid prime 3: corruption
super mario galaxy
super smash bros brawl
resident evil 5
fire emblem insert title here

i also want fire emblem path of radiance and the gba one with roy/marth

ridley said:
metroid prime 3: corruption
super mario galaxy
super smash bros brawl
resident evil 5
fire emblem insert title here

i also want fire emblem path of radiance and the gba one with roy/marth

the one with marth in it is a very early one if i remember. Erm as for the one with roy in it..you want Fire Emblem:Fuuin no Tsurugi. The new one for the wii i think is called Akatsuki no Megami which i think is the sequel to path of radiance.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.. which now has US release date as well.

I wouldn't mind picking up FFV on the GBA on the 20th either..

Big spidey fan and been looking at the hands on previews resently, can't wait to get it, collectors edition (only on PS3) gets the new goblin too with the sixaxis to fly him around the city (x2.5 bigger than spidey 2), gonna be awsome.

re5 8) wesker rox (he better be in this 1)
fire emblem (wii)
fire emblem path of radiance (have'nt played yet)
mario galaxy
ssbb w00t zero suit samus :wink:
metroid prime 3 corruption

*Edit*
ookay i just saw my earlier post in this thread

sorry all :lol:

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS), Final Fantasy III(DS), Zelda:phantom HourGlass(DS), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) & Trauma Centre(Wii).

Would like to get GTA IV if i can ever afford a next gen console :)

Super Paper Mario - Wii
Fire Emblem - Wii
No More Heroes - Wii
Super Mario Galaxy - Wii
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - Wii
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - DS
Hotel Dusk Room 215 - DS
Ninja Gaiden - DS
DJ Max Portable 2 - PSP
..........................................and many many more

Back