Games you can't wait to get!

Friday old oxford street.

Apperently the first 200 people to buy the game get a moggle pushie and a cd free :shock: !!!

Plus the game animator or director or something will be there too.

google it

X_nick_X said:

Apperently the first 200 people to buy the game get a moggle pushie and a cd free :shock: !!!

google it

Dammit if it had been next weekend and I would have been there waiting for its release (visiting gf's family would have been an excuse to go up there).

I wonder how fast those plushies will end up on ebay?

McIcy said:
X_nick_X said:

google it

Dammit if it had been next weekend and I would have been there waiting for its release (visiting gf's family would have been an excuse to go up there).

Give it a few months 30-40 quid on ebay

McIcy said:
X_nick_X said:

google it

Probably not much, chances are they're just Japanese imports which can already be bought on ebay.

Espy said:
McIcy said:
X_nick_X said:

google it

Probably not much, chances are they're just Japanese imports which can already be bought on ebay.

Just put

"limited edition British moogle pushly"

So pillock will pay extra for it.

Following a considerable discussion we had in work today, I'm looking forward to Grand Theft Auto 4.

Also Guitar Hero 2 on 360. I know it's way cheaper on PS2, but I prefer 360 in general, plus it's got Dead!...!

I don't think Rockstar will let anyone down with any GTA game. I'm playing Vice City Stories at the moment and it's just as good as the original Vice City.

Only 15 days till the trailer comes out!

Ditchdigger said:
I don't think Rockstar will let anyone down with any GTA game. I'm playing Vice City Stories at the moment and it's just as good as the original Vice City.

Im just saying that the whole gangster thing is getting a little boring I think it would be better if it was just a normal guy who gets in a bit of trouble with the law and ends up becoming a Psyco.

pomtry said:
Ditchdigger said:

Im just saying that the whole gangster thing is getting a little boring I think it would be better if it was just a normal guy who gets in a bit of trouble with the law and ends up becoming a Psyco.

I found Vice City Stories less impressive than Liberty City Stories. The story just wasn't up to the brilliance of LCS, it was more like they were concentrating on the extra vehicles and side missions than the basics of characters and plot

Back