Games you can't wait to get!

Arbalest

黒い剣士
i was unsure if a topic like this was made, so decided to make it...wat games at the moment, can you not wait to be released here in the UK, or can't wait to get. at the moment i am after:

Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Dead or Alive 4
Prince of Persia: the Two thrones..

Metal Gear Soild 4 (PS3)- a long wait I know!
Metal Gear Soild 3 Subsisitance (PS2)
Half Life 2 (XBOX)-got it on P.C but steam keeps ''muckin'' up.
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

neptune2venus said:
Grandia III
Romancing SaGa
Shining Force Neo
Magna Carta
Fatal Frame 3/Project Zero 3
Siren 2
Trapt
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F
Wild ARMs 4
Final Fantasy XII

I wonder how many of these games will get a UK release? :shock:

Shining Force Neo is for whatnow?
You don't happen to have a gamecube, do you?

Final Fantasy XII and Okami spring to mind. For some reason I'm anticipating Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition though the official European release is this month.

Even though I haven't got an Xbox 360 Halo 3 comes to mind too!

i know they are out now..but i have to wait for pay day..erm.the games are Enchanted Arms and Dead Rising. erm..and a couple others that aren't out that i wanna get are KH2, FFXII and can't think of much else at the moment

Bought PS2 mag last night, dammit the demo disc was good, now I really want to buy NFS: Carbon and a game I hadn't thought about til I tried the demo and was knocked off my feet with its quality Yakuza

Yakuza is a game I am uncertain of. Doesn't it have elements of the Shenmue games in it (I liked the two Shenmue titles, though I'm not one of those that continuously and constantly speculate on the [un]likely hood of a third game)?

I've heard the english voice acting makes little to no sense simply because the subject matter and setting. Still might be a worth a gander though, provided peeps on the forum can convince me. :)

games i am looking forward to are ...
- Children of Mana
- FF XII
- Dragon Quest Monsters Joker
- Dragon Quest 9
- Front Mission 1st
...er....i cant think of more but i know there is a handful of more games.

Back