Games you can't wait to get!

At the moment, i am after:
Okami
FFIII
FFXII
Blue Dragon
Still after Zelda and red steel along with the wii, shall be getting this month though hopefully.
adn several others.

Waiting for Yakuza to be delivered and I really can't wait to get my hands on this (hopefully will get it thursday so I can play it before the weekend when girlfriend will be home).

Oh and the biggy, the number one game on my list at the moment FINAL FANTASY XII

Also can't wait for latest Metal Gear Solid Sons of Liberty but as I don't have a PS3 yet I don't think this counts

lol I must be the only person on the forum who's looking forward to the Anniversary release of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (though that's probably down to the fact the first game which I played back in 1997 on my Sega Saturn - which I still got by the way; console and game - was quite an amazing video game expereince back then for me!).

Hovis! said:
lol I must be the only person on the forum who's looking forward to the Anniversary release of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (though that's probably down to the fact the first game which I played back in 1997 on my Sega Saturn - which I still got by the way; console and game - was quite an amazing video game expereince back then for me!).

Sorry to say I have NEVER owned a Lara Croft game, if this one is good I will probably buy it, usually I just borrow my mates copies rather than buying it

Zombie Virus and Zombie Hunters for the PS2, more stoopid Simply 2000 games headed our way.

Bladestorm for the 360, new strategy game from the creators of Dynasty Warriors. Set during the 100 years war.
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires for the.. 360 :D

Just got an email from Game saying they have dispatched my discount copy of Yakuza, I really can't wait to get this and with any luck it should be here before the weekend so I can play it all day friday :D

I've been waiting for FFXII for ages... None of the online sources seem to be very reliable about the release date.

Just from the top of my head...

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Metal Slug Anthology (PSP)
Blue Dragon (360)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)

The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is one I'll add to my list. Thanks for bringing that one up Nemphtis.

I still got to get The Minish Cap as well...

Yet another thread that caters for "wish lists" and what not. When you stack them together you realise how bogged down forums get with unecessary threads.

Dragonball Z Shin Budokai Another Road(PSP)
Eye Of Judgement: Conqeror Of Nine Fields(PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4(PS3)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl(DS)
Transformers:The Official Game Of the Movie(PSP,DS,PS3 for me)

Back