News update on Priconne R:

One bit of news is a Friend system for borrowing units in Story and Event Quest Stages. I'll add you when it's out @Vincentdante if you want to borrow any of my units.
Sure, that sounds fun.

There is a joke in there about China copying other peoples products.

As an aside.

I finally have 5 rare mana prisms in FGO thanks to the 18 million DL campaign. I think I will wait for Ookuu to go to the mana prism store and make it permanent but SE.RA.PH is also tempting.

Seen a few people talk about ToF and while I dont agree with the whole cancel culture video's like this create, its worth knowing

Video from Rev below or if you dont like his video's I've included the main tweet

That is so blatant! They've done the hard work to animate something new so I don't understand why they couldn't just "storyboard" something different, or if they're that impressed with the smaller animation studio's work then just give them credit, or pay them to make the video.
I finally have 5 rare mana prisms in FGO thanks to the 18 million DL campaign. I think I will wait for Ookuu to go to the mana prism store and make it permanent but SE.RA.PH is also tempting.
They're giving away rare prisms?? Sweet, I missed that. And is Ookuu that good?! Noooooo! On a different note, if you've played Seraph you'd have it in your records to go through the story again right? Or is it the gameplay you're after by wanting to unlock that?

They're giving away rare prisms?? Sweet, I missed that. And is Ookuu that good?! Noooooo! On a different note, if you've played Seraph you'd have it in your records to go through the story again right? Or is it the gameplay you're after by wanting to unlock that?
Mostly for the boss fight. The story I don't think is repeatable, I can't be certain until I try it though (but the game has a cutscene viewer in your options so that isn't an issue). In your case SE.RA.PH would be better as Ookuu is a pseudo-sequal (you can't even play it if you haven't played SE.RA.PH I hear). Don't worry both will return, actually in JP they have been made for free in the rare mana prism store so you will get it permanently regardless.

No I don't have SE.RA.PH, I would need to get it from the mana prism store to keep it permanently as well :(

Last edited:
Don't worry both will return, actually in JP they have been made for free in the rare mana prism store so you will get it permanently regardless.
Ah yes I remember you mentioning that now. Good stuff, I can rest easy then heheh. Do you know if that will be the case with all or specific story-linked events, or hopeful!! just all past events in general?

I was just thinking of looking up the past story-linked events as seeing a lot of characters for the first time that appear well known to all heh

Ah yes I remember you mentioning that now. Good stuff, I can rest easy then heheh. Do you know if that will be the case with all or specific story-linked events, or hopeful!! just all past events in general?

I was just thinking of looking up the past story-linked events as seeing a lot of characters for the first time that appear well known to all heh
All of the ones listed as "main interludes" get the treatment, unfortunately that won't include the count of monte cristo event so that could be one to save up for.

If you do buy a main interlude early before they become free you will also get refunded the prisms so that's nice.

Ah that's good to know, thanks. Being a fan of the lore I'll just be looking up the past events that aren't going to be repeated, as I hate having gaps in the story!! If there is a rare prism giveaway, let me know which event you would recommend to use them for from the store.

Yostar Games Announces Aether Gazer, A New ARPG Mobile Game

View attachment 25024
View attachment 25027
View attachment 25025

We are thrilled to announce that Yostar will be publishing Aether Gazer, an anime-themed, action-RPG, set in a sci-fi dystopian world. Aether Gazer will be supported on iOS and Android, and will be released in North America, Europe, and SEA. The release date is set for Q4 2022. Keep up to date on future developments in the release of Aether Gazer here: https://aethergazer.com

Aether Gazer Trailer - Corruption​

Pre-registration

Corruption is emerging, and danger is imminent. We must work together to protect our promised future! Time is running out.

01.4cb634e8.jpg

Attachments

• 02.5116bc3e.jpg
    02.5116bc3e.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 03.b2ceac39.jpg
    03.b2ceac39.jpg
    897.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 04.dd1db63d.jpg
    04.dd1db63d.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 05.774f8681.jpg
    05.774f8681.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Had an impulsive gambler's day today. After discovering that Kama actually has non-loli incarnations with ascensions (why will none of the truckloads of supports with her give me proper adult dark Sakura?? Why?!?) I decided I'd use my saved SQ to try to get her to just bloody get dark Sakura myself (and also get closer to completing my stay night collection). It also means I'll have to do what I said at the start I'd never do and buy SQ to use for Scathach during the next event (conveniently ignoring the slope I already started slipping down with the recent lucky bag summoning). Anyway, I think the FGO algorithms are on to a sucker of an addict here as I'm being royally tempted with this being my second roll:
Screenshot_20220813-181818_FateGO.jpg
Two five stars?!? Well, not quite the event 5* I was hoping for but hey I'm on a roll so why not keep going eh?! Went on to get two more 5*s with Jeanne Ruler, and in between accusations of being addicted to the game by wifey (coincidental irony or fact? Who am I kidding, definitely fact...) I got Qin shi Huang and realized, in a headslap moment, that I'd only gone back in and started rolling in the wrong flipping banner! Still, have come away not with my intended character but some very strong characters indeed, and a 5* alter ego which conveniently makes up for having relatively weak rider/assassin options in my roster.

Now I'll likely need a lot more QP - @Takei Daloui, what is your trick, if you don't mind me asking, in the dailies for big QP returns?

Had an impulsive gambler's day today. After discovering that Kama actually has non-loli incarnations with ascensions (why will none of the truckloads of supports with her give me proper adult dark Sakura?? Why?!?) I decided I'd use my saved SQ to try to get her to just bloody get dark Sakura myself (and also get closer to completing my stay night collection). It also means I'll have to do what I said at the start I'd never do and buy SQ to use for Scathach during the next event (conveniently ignoring the slope I already started slipping down with the recent lucky bag summoning). Anyway, I think the FGO algorithms are on to a sucker of an addict here as I'm being royally tempted with this being my second roll:
View attachment 25783
Two five stars?!? Well, not quite the event 5* I was hoping for but hey I'm on a roll so why not keep going eh?! Went on to get two more 5*s with Jeanne Ruler, and in between accusations of being addicted to the game by wifey (coincidental irony or fact? Who am I kidding, definitely fact...) I got Qin shi Huang and realized, in a headslap moment, that I'd only gone back in and started rolling in the wrong flipping banner! Still, have come away not with my intended character but some very strong characters indeed, and a 5* alter ego which conveniently makes up for having relatively weak rider/assassin options in my roster.

Now I'll likely need a lot more QP - @Takei Daloui, what is your trick, if you don't mind me asking, in the dailies for big QP returns?
That's some great luck, but I must say please do be careful. That is a slippery slope you are on man and I would hate to see you actually get addicted to the gacha element.

Last edited:
That's some great luck, but I must say please do be careful. That is a slippery slope you are on man and I would hate to see you actually get addicted to the gacha element.
Yeah, thanks dude, I was thinking about that later and felt it would be best to quit whilst ahead: that gacha element is definitely very addictive and potentially dangerous. So will be sticking to the rule I made for myself and not paying for anything except lucky summons. Anything else is not worth the risk.

View attachment 25783

Yeah, definitely be careful. For one, when you role on the banner specifically for Kama you really want to do it on a day she's got a solo rate up. Not every day I believe had her sharing the banner, else you get stuff like this with Kiara spoking you. Additionally, with 4 5 stars now, I'd call it quits perhaps. Even when you're strict on yourself, it's easy to fall prey to the "one more try". I've done it before, and regret it when it fails to produce anything and so use that feeling to force myself to call it quits. Especially if I get the wrong servant, since it's hard enough getting one 5 star and you have no clue when your next will come. You have some strong ones now from this anyway, even if you don't have Kama. As for why so many are in her first ascension... Well, fans of Kama fall into 3 categories and the fans of her first ascension are complete opposites of her third ascension fans.

For getting QP, the main way to do it is the door quests and run the highest level for that, or the one below it if you can't handle the strong boss. But the highest level one will give a few million QP for me per run. The issue you'll be facing is the QP craft essences for farming. When the event ends, look at Caster supports and you'll see similar CEs on them. Look for the ones that have a CE giving a 15% boost. That's the best you can do right now until you get a CE like the Mona Lisa, which you'd chain together with this.
For speed too, try and get a farming team for these caster enemies that can be done in as little time as possible, preferably 3 turns. There will be guides for this but get a support like Caster Artoria and a NP looper and that usually can do the trick.

Yeah, definitely be careful. For one, when you role on the banner specifically for Kama you really want to do it on a day she's got a solo rate up. Not every day I believe had her sharing the banner, else you get stuff like this with Kiara spoking you. Additionally, with 4 5 stars now, I'd call it quits perhaps. Even when you're strict on yourself, it's easy to fall prey to the "one more try". I've done it before, and regret it when it fails to produce anything and so use that feeling to force myself to call it quits. Especially if I get the wrong servant, since it's hard enough getting one 5 star and you have no clue when your next will come. You have some strong ones now from this anyway, even if you don't have Kama. As for why so many are in her first ascension... Well, fans of Kama fall into 3 categories and the fans of her first ascension are complete opposites of her third ascension fans.

For getting QP, the main way to do it is the door quests and run the highest level for that, or the one below it if you can't handle the strong boss. But the highest level one will give a few million QP for me per run. The issue you'll be facing is the QP craft essences for farming. When the event ends, look at Caster supports and you'll see similar CEs on them. Look for the ones that have a CE giving a 15% boost. That's the best you can do right now until you get a CE like the Mona Lisa, which you'd chain together with this.
For speed too, try and get a farming team for these caster enemies that can be done in as little time as possible, preferably 3 turns. There will be guides for this but get a support like Caster Artoria and a NP looper and that usually can do the trick.
Good stuff, thanks for the tips dude. I agree on the holding off, which is what I'll do now as well, it's just unnecessarily addictive behaviour really, and I'm not even using the new 5*s as much as the recent excellent welfares, which I've come to appreciate that much more. Thanks for the tips on the QP farming, not tried doing that at all yet but good to know where to start.

Back