Oh dear, I can feel a bout of FOMO coming along.... Ah well, que Sera Sera....buuuuut I'll see if I have the resistance to hold back on the summoning to save some for new year too. It's pretty blimming addictive. I was just saying I'll be saving up, but couldn't resist trying my luck just now at using some tickets after seeing your draws heh. After that complaining, I actually pulled a 4* (Bryhnhildr berserker: meh to maybe interesting?) and the event 4* CE, so not bad going at all with what 7 tickets or so.
Yeah best to hold back if you are happy with what you have, don't want to regret it later, think of Scathatch when you pull :p.

As a pro tip try and save your apples for this years lottery as well (I think it's called the dancing festival this year but it's been known as nerofest in the past). The lottery rewards are always the best so most people save their apples for it to repeat the quests as much as possible.

Oh man this is definitely my new favorite summer event. It seem's pretty loosley based on Lovecraft's Dreamworlds saga (even summer Abby's noble phantasm is appropriately a reference to it).

Yeah best to hold back if you are happy with what you have, don't want to regret it later, think of Scathatch when you pull :p.
Haha, yeah she's still the coolest character in the game for me but Shinjuku is really making me want the Alters too heh.
As a pro tip try and save your apples for this years lottery as well (I think it's called the dancing festival this year but it's been known as nerofest in the past). The lottery rewards are always the best so most people save their apples for it to repeat the quests as much as possible.
Ah, thanks for the heads up, I'd seen lotteries getting mentioned but didn't really look into them so good to know. Fortunately not really used many apples so far, so have a good stock for those thankfully. So playing through the game I see you can keep getting SQs through the story and free quests, but does that really drop off once you finish those and the free quests?
Oh man this is definitely my new favorite summer event. It seem's pretty loosley based on Lovecraft's Dreamworlds saga (even summer Abby's noble phantasm is appropriately a reference to it).
It's really got its references and horror roots down to a t eh? Once again, making me muchly appreciate the events as a great addition to carry on the fun post-endgame.

Good stuff, and yes I've decided to chill on the events and take my time enjoying the pseudo-singularities. The Shinjuku one is pretty damned funny with the two Alters bickering - I already wanted Altria Alter from the get go thanks to Heaven's Feel, but I now want the "ice b**tch Queen" even more and the corresponding and very funny Jeanne Alter. This one would definitely be good for an anime adaptation from what I've played so far. It's also funny how you see much lighter sides of characters like Altria Alter and Hassan of the Cursed Arm in FGO, compared to their very dark and brilliant portrayals in Heaven's Feel. By the way, was Dantes introduced in an event in the first year? His presence is very much as a known character in Solomon and Shinjuku despite not being formally introduced in the main story thus far.
Of all the ones to get an anime adaption, Shinjuku definitely would be the best. It's a fun story, fairly self contained, and has popular characters in it. Saber Alter and Jeanne Alter are popular, and will draw fans regardless.

As for Dantes, he was introduced in what was a limited event after the 4th singularity but before the 5th, with story relevance. You can get the event from the rare mana prisma shop I think, though you won't have any of those yet. Give it a year and when you get dups of an event servant, you'll get those for free and it'll let you buy the event. It's short but worthwhile, especially since Dante has appeared a decent amount. You'll find if you're ever in a situation where something is going after you in your dreams, he will be present to try and stop them.

As for Dantes, he was introduced in what was a limited event after the 4th singularity but before the 5th, with story relevance.
That explains it, I was thinking he must surely have been introduced that way but I'd had probably missed seeing it in the rare mana prism exchange. A tad bit irritating that story content is locked away for missed events and partly why I try to not miss events, but at least it is still somewhat maybe accessible. But to be locked behind rare prisms? Aaarrgghh! Those are a distant dream at the moment given how I'm just happy to get a single copy of a 5* heheh.

That explains it, I was thinking he must surely have been introduced that way but I'd had probably missed seeing it in the rare mana prism exchange. A tad bit irritating that story content is locked away for missed events and partly why I try to not miss events, but at least it is still somewhat maybe accessible. But to be locked behind rare prisms? Aaarrgghh! Those are a distant dream at the moment given how I'm just happy to get a single copy of a 5* heheh.
Yeah, it'll take some time to get it but at least it is accessible. It's the same with the Seraph event, which I'm glad they allowed to be somewhat accessible. It's a pretty important event, and a really well done one too.

Yeah, it'll take some time to get it but at least it is accessible. It's the same with the Seraph event, which I'm glad they allowed to be somewhat accessible. It's a pretty important event, and a really well done one too.
Yeah could be worse, it's definitley a more accessible game than Genshin where new players can't even play with the latest characters even if they pull them. The only thing new players really miss out on with FGO are past events ultimately, and I guess being behind on the ever flowing energy that is Guda Guda.

Yeah could be worse, it's definitley a more accessible game than Genshin where new players can't even play with the latest characters even if they pull them. The only thing new players really miss out on with FGO are past events ultimately, and I guess being behind on the ever flowing energy that is Guda Guda.
While Genshin is really fun, it's inability to replay the missed events really hurts it at times in my opinion. There's been a few events so far that are really important to the story and if you missed them, you missed some pretty important hints and info, and in some cases character introductions.

Got the latest unit in Priconne R in a free 10 pull, in fact I got her twice in the same one!:
Yo congrats man
While Genshin is really fun, it's inability to replay the missed events really hurts it at times in my opinion. There's been a few events so far that are really important to the story and if you missed them, you missed some pretty important hints and info, and in some cases character introductions.
Yeah Genshin has a lot of problems that make it extremely new player unfriendly.

Aarrgh Seraph FOMO noooooo!!! But yeah at least there is the hope of accessing past events still. Genshin Impact sounds off-putting! But I guess that one's better for gameplay and exploring the world, as you guys mentioned before, rather than story and lore, which I read aren't it's strong points.

Oooh that's good to know! Thought they only did one re-run before they disappeared into the ether (or behind the rare mana prism exchange firewall heh).
I also know that recently in JP all the main interludes became free for everyone in the rare prism store, though we are 2 years behind it will happen for us as well when we catch up so you won't miss the plot specific stuff. It's just a matter of time (granted it's a long wait though) :)

I also know that recently in JP all the main interludes became free for everyone in the rare prism store, though we are 2 years behind it will happen for us as well when we catch up so you won't miss the plot specific stuff. It's just a matter of time (granted it's a long wait though) :)
Ah this keeps getting better and better. Awesome, thanks for the heads up so I don't spend currency I don't need (nor have yet I think heh). Thankfully patience is not a problem for me as my to-do-lists only ever seem to expand so I'm never short of things to keep myself occupied with whilst waiting heh.

[Blue Archive] ~ New Summer Short Animation ~ reveal!​

Last edited:
Wuthering Waves
logo.3b07ff16.png

Wuthering Waves is a story-rich open-world game with a high degree of freedom. You wake from your slumber as a Rover, greeted by an expansive new world filled with novel sights and newfangled tech.

Last edited:
New Venus Elise has finally dropped for DOAXVV Global.

logo (1).png
photo_c22.png
name_c22.pngstory_22.png

The song for her trailer is absolutely fine
🔊>👂=💖

Attachments

• mini_c22.png
    mini_c22.png
    54 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Zenless Zone Zero Tuning Test Trailer - Don't Mess Up Your First Commission​

—Welcome to New Eridu!—

Distinguished Proxies,
Zenless Zone Zero's Tuning Test has already begun!
We're honored to welcome you all to New Eridu! Your fearlessness has shown your determination. We don't want to dwell on the dangers of the Hollows, but whatever your reason for entering the unknown, we wish you luck!
Enough chit-chat now, enjoy the game!

News update on Priconne R:

One bit of news is a Friend system for borrowing units in Story and Event Quest Stages. I'll add you when it's out @Vincentdante if you want to borrow any of my units.

Back