Alright so got Lingsha in another 80 pulls, not bad that's 3 50/50's I've won in a row now lol. It's like I have an IRL curio that is ensuring I don't get anything ahead of soft pity, but that I don't go beyond it...

My luck on the normal banner is less good/useful, but this makes up for it :)

I also picked up along the way:

Guinaifen E5
Misha E0
Arlan E0
Xueyi E0
Natasha E1 => E5

I got Guinaifen back to back twice! game is trying to tell me something.

Left with 35 pulls worth of currency so in a good spot for saving for next. I'll probably skip Topaz for now.

On my want list is Acheron and Ruan Mei for sure.

@Vincentdante gz dude! I'd definitely consider going for the LC's if I had a good enough roster already, I think in my position I need more characters more at the moment. Lingsha apparently has a good E1 as well so sort of tempting to go deeper on pulls for that but also I think it's a bit of a trap and I can always E1 her later on a re-run banner.

Alright so got Lingsha in another 80 pulls, not bad that's 3 50/50's I've won in a row now lol. It's like I have an IRL curio that is ensuring I don't get anything ahead of soft pity, but that I don't go beyond it...

My luck on the normal banner is less good/useful, but this makes up for it :)

I also picked up along the way:

Guinaifen E5
Misha E0
Arlan E0
Xueyi E0
Natasha E1 => E5

I got Guinaifen back to back twice! game is trying to tell me something.

Left with 35 pulls worth of currency so in a good spot for saving for next. I'll probably skip Topaz for now.

On my want list is Acheron and Ruan Mei for sure.

@Vincentdante gz dude! I'd definitely consider going for the LC's if I had a good enough roster already, I think in my position I need more characters more at the moment. Lingsha apparently has a good E1 as well so sort of tempting to go deeper on pulls for that but also I think it's a bit of a trap and I can always E1 her later on a re-run banner.
Thanks and congrats on Lingsha. You have a solid healer now which is a great boon. I personally wouldn't go for eidolons unless you are happy to spend, E0 is always good enough but don't let me dictate what you want :)

Back