Thanks! I'm sort of hopeful I can get her but it's not 100%. If it comes to it I'll see what extra pulls I can get from the battle pass or just buying them, but I'm trying to avoid big spending this early. A little is OK.
Yeah, you'll also find they re-rolls banners often enough so even if you miss a character once you'll get more chances later (or get the next upgrade if they've been powercrept 🤦‍♂️). I wanted Black Swan but have done perfectly well with a lone Kafka and 4* friends heh. Earlier on I'd suggest to try to diversify your roster as some challenges that drop jades, vary in the types of teams that get boons one month to the next. For example, for memory of chaos challenges, one time they'll favour DoT teams, next time follow-up teams, then break teams etc. Having one very strong DoT team with both Kafka and Black Swan may help you net lesser overall than having one Kafka and maybe follow-up character like Topaz for example.

Saving to get light cones from Herta's store is a good idea but buy them in the order of the characters you own & use frequently that would benefit from them. Keep in mind that they are not necessarily superior to some 4*s. For example, I use a 4* one with my Kafka which is superior, thanks its effects, to the 5* Herta store one even though the latter has better stats on paper. As @Vincentdante mentioned, I think the best one from Herta's store is the destruction one as it works well with most of that bunch. Don't forget to get the bits from the store to superimpose the LCs as well, unless you really need another 5* light cone first.
For the star store I am at like 200 of the 600 I'd need for Bronyas LC but I think this also seems the best use for these?
I had started saving to get some of these LCs as well but have ended up not doing so as the ones I really wanted/needed I ended up getting naturally during my normal pulls anyway, and I've personally come to feel that the currency is better saved to get tickets to pull the more powerful limited characters/LCs instead. However, there are some that are excellent and more universal compared to their Herta counterparts, which you won't go wrong by pulling including Bronya's and Gepard's, depending on which of them you need more. Clara's is good too but better to get the Herta destruction one for effectively free instead.

Back