Was Argenti removed before? I've mostly been borrowing E2 Acheron when needed! :D

I think I used Argenti on some clears and he was very good can confirm.

I think the ability to borrow characters is very useful! My Lingsha is up (for all she is worth).

I'm focusing on getting my traces to a point where I need the 4* materials to boost my primary 8 as much as I can still. I'll be worrying about Acheron ascension materials soon as well!

Last edited:
Was Argenti removed before? I've mostly been borrowing E2 Acheron when needed! :D

I think I used Argenti on some clears and he was very good can confirm.

I think the ability to borrow characters is very useful! My Lingsha is up (for all she is worth).

I'm focusing on getting my traces to a point where I need the 4* materials to boost my primary 8 as much as I can still. I'll be worrying about Acheron ascension materials soon as well!
I swapped him out for Blade for a few weeks. He back now better than ever with the new set

Oh FYI my improved Argenti is up as well, he cleans any normal grinding domain almost instantly now. I didn't build speed so I recommend using a Sparkle/Bronya for full domain destruction.
I was going to grind for that new set for my Jingliu but decided I couldn't be bothered after all the time I spent getting her kit optimized previously. That, and the fact that I never have enough inventory space either and an more thoroughly fed up of having to decide about what rubbish to keep and what to chuck - how do you manage with the limited space without getting a migraine? Unless you are a lot more decisive with this 😅

I was going to grind for that new set for my Jingliu but decided I couldn't be bothered after all the time I spent getting her kit optimized previously. That, and the fact that I never have enough inventory space either and an more thoroughly fed up of having to decide about what rubbish to keep and what to chuck - how do you manage with the limited space without getting a migraine? Unless you are a lot more decisive with this 😅
I find it pretty easy. If it's a DPS piece first I check the main stat for pieces that roll into multiples. So if it's CR/CD body or SPD/ATK boot I keep otherwise I mark it as junk. Then I check the sub stats, if it has one roll into SPD, CR, CD I keep and if it has two or more I lock, if it has none I junk.

Same process for support relics but different stats. I also play games like Path of Exile which teaches you these habits pretty handily.

Last edited:
I find it pretty easy. If it's a DPS piece first I check the main stat for pieces that roll into multiples. So if it's CR/CD body or SPD/ATK boot I keep otherwise I mark it as junk. Then I check the sub stats, if it has one roll into SPD, CR, CD I keep and if it has two or more I lock, if it has none I junk.

Same process for support relics but different stats. I also play games like Path of Exile which teaches you these habits pretty handily.
Yeah, I do the same but still forever seem to be hovering around the max. I'm clearly too much of a hoarder😔. Have often been tempted to just burn anything that I haven't equipped or leveled up.

Back