Figure discussion/picture thread

Not a lot of new stuff I want (only a Touken Ranbu figure and the 10 Count bunny figures & nendos) but some from the last one were on show painted that I’ll be getting.

Picked up Rem today from the local post office, very well packaged by Big in Japan. Haven't transformed here yet to her devilish self, but here are some pictures of her.

The box
1k0.jpg

Rem herself
1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

As can be seen in the last picture, Rem wasn't exactly a steadfast girl :) So i tried again to put her on the base, and it took some force to get her left foot in the pin, that must have hurt her. I'm always a bit afraid to use extra pressure to put figures on their base because I am afraid to break them ... although Rem certainly isn't that delicate girl :D

When I get my Rem i'm not sure if I will switch parts, just keep her normal form. From the comments for her on MFC, apparental she is hard to disassemble. A few users on there have even broken parts on her.

Sounds like the joints might be quite snug fits, and the head joint does look a little thin. Possibly a hairdryer job, or just careful measured force. I tend to find pulling a figures head off is always a bit nerve wracking (and needs way more force than I'd like)

My Rem's still somewhere in between dispatched from Japan and actually in the UK. My Alphonse Nendoroid has arrived though, with customs too (same as Ed)

Certainly not how Big in Japan packaged my Rem, that was very thoroughly done. First time i used them, and i'll gladly and with confidence use them again in the future.

I always try and get my figures from BIJ...always in a sturdy box, bubble wrap around item and then stuffed with paper so it can’t move a millimetre. Plus they undervalue.

Anyone know where to get replacement figma stands? I was unboxing my Corrin, I had her in the pose I wanted to display her in. So I went to put the stand in, which was in a awkward place. I tried quite a few times to get it in, and then suddenly the top bit of the stand just snapped :eek:

Anyone know where to get replacement figma stands? I was unboxing my Corrin, I had her in the pose I wanted to display her in. So I went to put the stand in, which was in a awkward place. I tried quite a few times to get it in, and then suddenly the top bit of the stand just snapped :eek:

Just one of these?

IMG_0099.JPG

I have no idea where to buy them from (amazed someone in China doesn't sell fake ones tbh, checked Ebay with no luck

So long as its a legit figma (just mention what store you got it from, I don't want to see a receipt, just I'm not willing to send a legit Figma stand for fake Chinese tat) I can send the one above (for free)

Its a little dusty though

Just one of these?

IMG_0099.JPG

I have no idea where to buy them from (amazed someone in China doesn't sell fake ones tbh, checked Ebay with no luck

So long as its a legit figma (just mention what store you got it from, I don't want to see a receipt, just I'm not willing to send a legit Figma stand for fake Chinese tat) I can send the one above (for free)

Its a little dusty though

That's exactly the part I need :)

I bought my Corrin Figma from Play Asia where I buy all my figures from.

Back