Figure discussion/picture thread

Awww! Sweet Grimlock. Dinobots were indeed the best of the robot series in Transformers (Yeah, even better than the Constructacons...) :p

This being te figures thread I'll just post my figures area. :p But going to post some others in the "how do you otaku-lise your room" thread as I have some plush etc :p

I don't have many figures, rarely get to buy anything for myself that isn't food, so I have to rationalize what I can buy. :p I cans stops being an adult nao pls? Half are from early 2k's. :p

SS103784800x600.jpg

L-R: Melfina & Gene (Outlaw Star), (Plushie Cube in background, one of the not as good ones I made), Tama (Love Hina, I sculpted it), (Also seen are Chi style cat(not my doing) and Mario shroom), Inuyasha, DBZ stuff in background (Chobi, Videl, Vegeta), Miyuki cheer vrs.(Lucky Star), Rinoa (FF8) in her "No Squall, no" pose.

Used to have the ship too but in a generous moment before moving I gave it away along with lots of other prized posessions... WTF was I thinking? I should've paid for an extra 3 boxes shipping. >_< (Used to have these epic -but really heavy- dragon statues. And swords and daggers. And alot more cute clothes. <_<) http://www.windstoneeditions.com/dragonpg4.htm <- those dragons T_T

Hehe, it's the sprites of the dragon-kin. XD
*Holds onto his Kit-rae Sword of Fire, then realises he's just sliced into his chest* DX

I was going to post in here earlier...

Anyway, I own more plushies than figures, and half my figures are in fact bootlegs that I bought and not realised they were bootleg until just after I bought them and noticed how shoddy the paintwork was up-close. DX

But my most recent (and favourite) figure is my Zetsubou-Sensei nendoroid:

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture020.jpg

I recently ordered the complete set of Hetalia figures, the ones Aya-kun has posted. I've been told the site I ordered them from is trustworthy, so hopefully no bootlegs this time round.

I dunno about innocent, look at her lips. <_< :p

No pics atm as still in box, but James bought me the Morrigan capcom girls figure while we were out last weekend.

Ordered this one yesterday:

017.jpg

I know I already have Reindeer-L but it broke and I can't fix it. )': Plus I've wanted this version much longer anyway.

According to the site I ordered the Hetalia figure-set from, it's released today!

Fingers crossed they arrive okay!

(They look like this by the way)

Kezwick_Osaka said:
According to the site I ordered the Hetalia figure-set from, it's released today!

Fingers crossed they arrive okay!

(They look like this by the way)

ive got 3 of the hetalia figures i brought 3 from play-asia was lucky enough not to get doubles consider there blind boxes, there really cute hope they get to you ok =) ive got both italy figures -ones the secret one- and china is my other one i want to try n get the rest

@Aya-Kun: I saw them, they're adorable. I'm looking forward to their arrival, along with L.
I like the France and America figures the most.

EDIT: The website says they're not in-stock yet though, so now I'm puzzled. Do they arrive today, or on the 2nd of March?

The date on my e-mail was 02-03-2010 while the website says 03-02-2010.

Kezwick_Osaka said:
@Aya-Kun: I saw them, they're adorable. I'm looking forward to their arrival, along with L.

EDIT: The website says they're not in-stock yet though, so now I'm puzzled. Do they arrive today, or on the 2nd of March?

o_O i dont think they know them selves then lol, just outof curiostiy where did you order them from?

Aya-Kun said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:

o_O i dont think they know them selves then lol, just outof curiostiy where did you order them from?
ToysLogic. According to other people I know ordered from there, they're a very good site, however, they tend to delay their items a bit more than most sites.

Do you prefer to have your figures boxed or unboxed? It's a common conundrum amongst collectors so i hear, i personally only have like 2 figures from Street Fighter which i purchased as toys when i was like 8 lol.

nice figures Aya :O

Kirrimir said:
Do you prefer to have your figures boxed or unboxed? It's a common conundrum amongst collectors so i hear, i personally only have like 2 figures from Street Fighter which i purchased as toys when i was like 8 lol.

nice figures Aya :O

i know a lot of people that keep them in the boxes, but as for me i prefer to take them out i wouldn't have the room if i wanted to keep them in the boxes, plus you cant really admire them if you keep them in there boxes. I keep all the boxes so if i did decided to sell any of them i would put them back and they would pretty much look like i bought them yesterday

Back