Figure discussion/picture thread

Oh Camaro68 I so want to steal your Zoid :p
I like your koihime musou Figure too, I've been trying to remember her name.. Ryofu...Ren.. Hmm I'm sure it's one of them. It's been a while.

JamesX said:
I like your koihime musou Figure too, I've been trying to remember her name.. Ryofu...Ren.. Hmm I'm sure it's one of them. It's been a while.

I'm pretty sure it's both.

In fact, a quick nose at my Avatar Library reminds me that she's "Ryofu Housen", and her real name is Ren. She's also known as Lu Bu.

Personally, I prefer Bachou Mouki (Sui - Ma Chao) in Koihime Musou, but Ryofu is sweet too.

At £85, it's a good price for a good quality figure - but I'd have tried to haggle and get the price down to £75.

i didn't think about haggling , they had one out without a box for less but with train journeys i didn't want it damaged. i'm not a strong bargainer sadly , and it was the first time i saw it .

the zoids pretty kool , i've never bin one for being a fan of the main characters usually , the bad guys always controls a more mean looking zoid. i haven't seen it in years , wish i had some dvds of the originals :D

Ayase - it looks like she's wearing her panties -on top- of her panty hose from the way it's crimpling. o_O That would feel strange! :p

Fudce said:
JamesX said:

In fact, a quick nose at my Avatar Library reminds me that she's "Ryofu Housen", and her real name is Ren. She's also known as Lu Bu.
"Ryofu" is the Japanese version of the Chinese name "Lu Bu".

Nyani said:
it looks like she's wearing her panties -on top- of her panty hose from the way it's crimpling. o_O That would feel strange! :p
You are American (or at least Canadian). No one calls them that here. :p

But yeah, you and Fabio bring up a good point. Perhaps it is a little odd. I never really thought about it as I can't say I've had the pleasure of going out with any girls who were tight-wearers before (jeans for the win, motorbike leathers for the absolute win). Bear in mind of course Revy would be used to the weather in Thailand - winter in Tokyo (which is when she wore that particular getup) would be pretty harsh in comparison. She wouldn't want shivering to compromise her aim, so perhaps an extra pair of knickers helped.

ayase said:
Nyani said:
it looks like she's wearing her panties -on top- of her panty hose from the way it's crimpling. o_O That would feel strange! :p
You are American (or at least Canadian). No one calls them that here. :p

But yeah, you and Fabio bring up a good point. Perhaps it is a little odd. I never really thought about it as I can't say I've had the pleasure of going out with any girls who were tight-wearers before (jeans for the win, motorbike leathers for the absolute win). Bear in mind of course Revy would be used to the weather in Thailand - winter in Tokyo (which is when she wore that particular getup) would be pretty harsh in comparison. She wouldn't want shivering to compromise her aim, so perhaps an extra pair of knickers helped.

What I'm saying is that is appears she is wearing nothing, then panty hose, then panties. Ie panty hose touching teh box, that would feel really odd. :p Tights to me are for ballet and much thicker... that would be -so- much warmer though. <_< ^_^

Hooray! I didn't alienate female_member_004 by posting figure panty pics or conjuring up images of removing women's clothing. Like Rui, you can put up with this stuff. You can stay.

There still isn't nearly enough female input round here though. I miss Retro, let's all spam her MAL account until she comes back...

So both of them were right. Maybe my memory isn't as bad as I thought. It's a lovely figure, and it's really nice quality.
I haven't seen zoids in years either, and I want to watch it now. I blame you. :p

ilmaestro said:
Fudce said:
JamesX said:

"Ryofu" is the Japanese version of the Chinese name "Lu Bu".

Yeah, I know... ;)

Here are my figures, and a few random dragons for good measure.

My Desk
P1070005.jpg

P1070008.jpg

P1070009.jpg

My Figure Shelf
P10700140.jpg

P1070016.jpg

P1070017.jpg

P1070018.jpg

P1070020.jpg

DVD / Manga Shelf
P1070035.jpg

Window
P1080002.jpg

(it's saying one of the images isn't there but it is, so if everyone else can't see it tell me so I can upload it again.)

I'm going to order the Canaan off of hobby1999 but I have never ordered off them before. I was wondering if I would have to do anything with customs? because it's probably going to cost around £60 - £70 with the postage.

Back