Figure discussion/picture thread

Emulsion1467405775.jpeg

Emulsion1467405162.jpeg

Emulsion1467405160.jpeg

Emulsion1467405164.jpeg

Emulsion1467405189.jpeg

Without Moffle
Emulsion1467405166.jpeg

That is a very nice collection! Yep, figures sure do take up a ton of space. Speaking of figures...

DDZOJFyh.jpg

finally arrived. I do have three other figures to unbox (including an epic rarity for me, a figure of a male character :mrgreen: ) but i'm going to leave those until next week.

Awesome figure this is by the way, the only downside with it is when i opened the cabinet to fit her in my Black Heart Figure had her arm fall off... that was a pain *smile*

seriously though, the little Sora, Steph, Izuna and Jibril are epic.
Now where is a Jibril figure? i need one badly....

Mangaranga said:
Received my Fate/Grand Order Sakura Saber today. I actually love her <3

Looking good, I have a few Sabers on order at the end of the year, getting them all would bankrupt me though :D

I've got a few months where I'm not expecting anything now, just have a Koneko http://myfigurecollection.net/item/331693 in the post at present. I've decided Parcelforce can do some work to earn that £13.50 as she's currently sitting in their warehouse all paid up, but with a delivery date at the end of the month when I'll actually be home to sign for her.

This behemoth turned up. Had to rearrange a lot of my bookshelf and he still barely fits. Ended up ordering 2 Detolf cases, as a result. :lol:

SRwdIdb.jpg

gEb7bDN.jpg

GIkIJIX.jpg

Only a couple of new items to add to then wish list. A number of figures I already had in the wished for have now been painted or have a prototype.

Looks like that thread is still being updated, added another 6 items to my wish list to keep an eye on them. Hopefully they'll be spread out as right now I've only got 1 item per month (well some months have 2 nendoroids but they are cheap) except for November where everyone is clearly trying to get stuff out for Christmas.

Kotobukiya's ArtFx J line is going to release quite a few sweet anime figures. That Natsume!

fjyHr4x.jpg

[spoilerbutton]
396921.jpg

SigmaCloud1469330271.jpeg
[/spoilerbutton]

Yeah, i am seriously going to need a bigger room to house all of the figures i want. At least we know that Mikan is next in the Venus To-Love-Ru line, which is sweet.

ShipTeaser said:
Yeah, i am seriously going to need a bigger room to house all of the figures i want. At least we know that Mikan is next in the Venus To-Love-Ru line, which is sweet.

hehe, I think everyone runs into space issues sooner or later.

Mikan's looking like she should turn out nicely, lets hope it won't take them a year to get her painted this time.

BiJ has cancelled my Shadow Wing figure. The figure was meant to be Japan only and that's why AmiAmi, Hobby Search and some others didn't have her on the English version of their sites. NY and BiJ did have her listed like they do with exclusive(hobby japan and some shop exclusive), however Orchid Seed have contacted them and told them it's restricted and can't be shipped overseas.

Emulsion said:
BiJ has cancelled my Shadow Wing figure. The figure was meant to be Japan only and that's why AmiAmi, Hobby Search and some others didn't have her on the English version of their sites. NY and BiJ did have her listed like they do with exclusive(hobby japan and some shop exclusive), however Orchid Seed have contacted them and told them it's restricted and can't be shipped overseas.
That sucks. If possible try using a proxy service like From Japan or maybe keep an eye on places like Mandarake down the line.

Gemsy-chan said:
That sucks. If possible try using a proxy service like From Japan or maybe keep an eye on places like Mandarake down the line.
Don't think I can be bothered messing about with forwarding services, plus I prefer to have direct contact with the shop I am buying from rather than go through a middle man just incase there are any issues. Might see if I can get her once she comes out, but like I said on MFC, I wanted her but she's not a must have so i'm not too disappointed.

Back