Figure discussion/picture thread

I've recently been interested in buying my first figure and had narrowed it down to one of the JoJo ones, but this was revealed two days ago...

314592.jpg

...that will be the figure to break my figure virginity! *drool*

ilmaestro said:
Very nice! Welcome to the club of crazy people. :)

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the day that figure comes out. I'll probably end up buying one or two other figures before then.

Yowanda-san said:
Jatz said:
ilmaestro said:
Very nice! Welcome to the club of crazy people. :)

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the day that figure comes out. I'll probably end up buying one or two other figures before then.
Buying figures is like a slippery slope. Once you pop, you don't stop. Next you'll be eying up a display cabinet and before you know it, more figures to justify the purchase of the former.

Haha my friend told me the same thing. I don't know if I'll get to that stage anytime soon, though. :lol:

@Emulsion Awesome figures. I'm guessing the Satsuki figure will always be with the backside showing? :p

st_owly said:
I thought I'd never get to that stage. I was wrong.

Who know. :lol: I ended up ordering best Stardust Crusader girl Polnareff.

I've always been good about not ordering figures that might look controversial on public display, but... Hestia-chan...

qbGhYW9.jpg

Also, lol:

a3vZDkl.jpg

That Hestia figure is really nice.

@SnK figures. I'd like a lifesize Sasha potato. It's the figure the world needs!

ilmaestro said:
I've always been good about not ordering figures that might look controversial on public display, but... Hestia-chan...

qbGhYW9.jpg

Very nice looking figure.

I know where your coming from re controversial figures, the thing is most non-fans see figures as an oddity, whether it's a respectable stylish Anime lady or a sexy Hestia your going to get flak of some kind.

Back