Figure discussion/picture thread

Got my koto Sebastian out of his box.

1wXodj3l.jpg

SAPwxopl.jpg

2ju7ScSl.jpg

This him with koto Ciel...this is how i am displaying them.

AlgCcuul.jpg

r9GLPCMl.jpg

My Tsugumi nendoroid arrived from AmiAmi today, so it was time for some pictures, obviously:

tumblr_noadkoLpsr1s0hjr6o1_1280.jpg

Wario’s greed knows no bounds.

tumblr_noaeimPqf91s0hjr6o1_1280.jpg

While I wait for the Chitoge restock, Tsugumi has had to find some new ojous to protect.

tumblr_noag7ub1Dp1s0hjr6o1_1280.jpg

Sassy Tsugumi is done with your nonsense.

I'd say that's kind of crazy given how few truly unique characters come up in shows ever, but there's no avoiding it if it's that set in your head!

She sure does. If you start to build a collection of Idolm@ster figures i guess you know what your in for BanzaiJedi :D

I have all of the currently released Smash Bros. amiibo...aside from Ness. Darn Nintendo UK Online Store's crappiness.

Totally looking forward to the Splatoon amiibo though; I have them pre-ordered on Amazon Japan.

Joshawott said:
I have all of the currently released Smash Bros. amiibo...aside from Ness. Darn Nintendo UK Online Store's crappiness.

Totally looking forward to the Splatoon amiibo though; I have them pre-ordered on Amazon Japan.

I actually have a funny story (that might be more infuriating for yourself but I digress!) I pre-ordered that entire wave outside of Wario on both GAME and Nintendo UK Store, and ended up cancelling my order with GAME as I was fine with Nintendo UK Store, I also cancelled Charizard and Pac-Man because I figured that they might be common, however when it came to pay for Lucina, Ness and Robin for some reason it was rejecting my card, so I left it at that and moved on.

Like maybe a week ago, long after they had released and sold out worldwide, I thought that I'd have a look at my orders, thinking that they'd long be cancelled but to my surprise they were still sitting in my orders, with the status at 'Payment Problem' so I thought that I'd try to pay for them one last time, and an hour later they dispatched. I own most of the Smash Amiibo outside of Shulk which I had a similar problem with, I seem to have issues with payments on that site at the worst times.

I too have the Splatoon triple pack ordered on Amazon Japan, who are you using as your forwarder? Tenso I'm guessing? Off topic, but I'm glad to see a fellow Nintendo gamer here, I'm really excited for Splatoon, I take it you tried the previous Test Fire event? There's another one on the weekend :)

qaiz said:
Joshawott said:

I actually have a funny story (that might be more infuriating for yourself but I digress!) I pre-ordered that entire wave outside of Wario on both GAME and Nintendo UK Store, and ended up cancelling my order with GAME as I was fine with Nintendo UK Store, I also cancelled Charizard and Pac-Man because I figured that they might be common, however when it came to pay for Lucina, Ness and Robin for some reason it was rejecting my card, so I left it at that and moved on.

Like maybe a week ago, long after they had released and sold out worldwide, I thought that I'd have a look at my orders, thinking that they'd long be cancelled but to my surprise they were still sitting in my orders, with the status at 'Payment Problem' so I thought that I'd try to pay for them one last time, and an hour later they dispatched. I own most of the Smash Amiibo outside of Shulk which I had a similar problem with, I seem to have issues with payments on that site at the worst times.

Wow, that was extremely lucky! I currently have a pre-order down for the June re-stock of Ness with YesAsia...I just hope they don't cancel.

The issue I had was that alongside my Wave 4 pre-order, I pre-ordered two Ness amiibo from the Nintendo UK Online Store. Later on in the day, they introduced the "1 Per Customer" policy but as I didn't hear anything, I assumed that I'd be fine because I pre-ordered before the policy was implemented.

A few weeks later I received an email to say that due to the policy, the additional Ness had been cancelled. Annoying, but not a big deal. Two week before release however, I found out that both Ness had been cancelled. I tried speaking to their customer support but they were extremely unhelpful. A week later I received an email saying that Wave 4 would be available to pre-order again at a very select time - but despite me being online and F5ing an additional hour before and after the stated period, Ness was never made available. I ended up writing to Satoru Shibata about it, but I just ended up with a Nintendo UK employee writing back to me with a list of excuses.

I too have the Splatoon triple pack ordered on Amazon Japan, who are you using as your forwarder? Tenso I'm guessing? Off topic, but I'm glad to see a fellow Nintendo gamer here, I'm really excited for Splatoon, I take it you tried the previous Test Fire event? There's another one on the weekend :)
I'm using Big In Japan to forward my Splatoon amiibo.
I've loved Splatoon since I first played it at EGX last September; I also took part in the Global Testfire and will be doing so tomorrow night.

Joshawott said:
Wow, that was extremely lucky! I currently have a pre-order down for the June re-stock of Ness with YesAsia...I just hope they don't cancel.

The issue I had was that alongside my Wave 4 pre-order, I pre-ordered two Ness amiibo from the Nintendo UK Online Store. Later on in the day, they introduced the "1 Per Customer" policy but as I didn't hear anything, I assumed that I'd be fine because I pre-ordered before the policy was implemented.

A few weeks later I received an email to say that due to the policy, the additional Ness had been cancelled. Annoying, but not a big deal. Two week before release however, I found out that both Ness had been cancelled. I tried speaking to their customer support but they were extremely unhelpful. A week later I received an email saying that Wave 4 would be available to pre-order again at a very select time - but despite me being online and F5ing an additional hour before and after the stated period, Ness was never made available. I ended up writing to Satoru Shibata about it, but I just ended up with a Nintendo UK employee writing back to me with a list of excuses.
Man that sucks, these Amiibo releases have been a pain, but its weird because I've managed to pre-order every single one, and if I didn't, its because I didn't care for it or canceled it myself due to funds or loss of interest. I'm actually going to cancel my pre-orders for Greninja and Jiggly funnily enough! I guess it's because I'm always online, so when GAME decided to update the store at 3am for whatever reason, I was there. Still very annoying! The Nintendo UK Store is run by The Hut/Zavvi, and yeah the customer service is nonexistent. Very unhelpful :p

I'm using Big In Japan to forward my Splatoon amiibo.
I've loved Splatoon since I first played it at EGX last September; I also took part in the Global Testfire and will be doing so tomorrow night.
BIJ are pretty good, very simple and cheap. My first time playing Splatoon was the test fire, but I was really excited to get my hands on it since it was reveled at E3. See you on the field hopefully!

Back