Figure discussion/picture thread

fabricatedlunatic said:
Down to business: Wub

I don't wanna take her out yet, lest I clumsily drop her and chip the paint or something equally retarded. For some reason I was expecting a larger box, even though it's a fairly small scale figure of a small character sitting down. All my other figures came in huuuge boxes.

And the package somehow managed to evade the evil glare of customs. I didn't think I could be any more joyous after a certain Frenchman's triumphant return last night, but this week just keeps on giving.
Mmm, yes, I was quite pleased with the small-form factor of the packaging, I only have one or two other "proper" PVCs that have not come over-packaged. You have to take her out though, she's wearing such lovely Summer clothes that she doesn't want to be cooped up in the box. :(

As well as Kuroneko, I also received my papercraft of Horizon's pair of lesbian witches. Fun times.
fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
Stay in this thread though, I mean you have to order the ~memories~ version of Kirino at the very least, right? RIGHT?!
They would go well together, but I don't like Kirino quite enough to buy a figure of her :-/
;_; Sometimes I wonder how fabricated your lunacy is, really.

HobbySearch, HobbyLink Japan and AmiAmi are your safest bets...Play-Asia is usually pretty expensive compared to the 3 i mentioned. Try Eyeonasia for a more local merchant

Amiami is my go-to website, with the other two Clouded linked as back-ups. All three are best for preorders though, I think, and other websites like play-asia, otacute, and toyslogic are worth checking if the figure you want looks sold out.

CloudedMinds said:
Here is a picture of my latest purchase to come through the post this morning...
Fantastic picture, and very tastefully angled.

I am having trouble putting her on display though, as her pose is not quite as... demure... as the concept art would suggest. D:

Another new figure arrived in the post this morning and that would be Shining Wind's Touka Kureha. Won't be another one for another few weeks (should be Madoka arriving next!)

I'll show off a few more pictures in the next few days...just getting a build up atm ;)

Finally got around to preordering one i've wanted since it was first announced months ago. Liara <3

FIG-MOE-4475.jpg

(if this shows up twice i apologise, stupid internet)

Ahh, Liara is quite tempting... I would need Female Shepard to go with her though. :s

Recent preorders made:

FIG-MOE-5115_01.jpg
FIG-MOE-4502_01.jpg

Preorders I can't quite decide on:

FIG-MOE-0408_01.jpg
FIG-MOE-4097_01.jpg

(the concept art for Louise is... a bit more revealing)

They might do a FemShep somewhere down the line. They've said before that Liara is the first in their Mass Effect characters :D

That Haruka is maybe the best iM@S figure I've seen! Great pose, face is good, ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶i̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ that is all I have to say about it.

I'm not buying the Bakemono figma myself, but if there's one character who probably deserves to come in posable form it's Suruga! She always seems so... flexible.

Here is GSC's Madoka, who arrived today, along with her Nendo version (click for bigger):

Back