Figure discussion/picture thread

Aya-Kun said:
ilmaestro said:
Aya-Kun, can I guess that you will be buying the nendo of Prince from Level E? ^_^ I'm quite tempted by him myself.

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/31 ... rince.html

Hehe i really really want him but i think some one hates me cause everything seems to be coming out in august and its all ready an expesive month with the Alter Stary Sky figure plus the other stuff i want plus ive found out the Megahouse are re-relesing there Lelouch G.E.M figure and i would give my right arm to have him, espically as them relesing a R2 version of him.
Wow, crazy how things all seem to come at the same time. :( I had to not order the Fate/Stay Night Summer ver. figures for a similar reason.

Received one Miku papercraft:

cos8631.jpg

Ordered another:

cos9255.jpg

And had the Katanagatari Puchi Nendo set shipped:

967486.jpg

Good Smile Company's UBW Rin figure turned up today. ^_^ Have been looking forward to this figure for a long time!

I really need to get some pictures taken of stuff.

Just looking through updates on NM, stuff I can't really afford to preorder/is too much of a faff to get but would love:

Houjuu Nue
Kasugano Sora (Alter)
Misc BRS goods 1
Misc BRS goods 2
Misc BRS goods 3
Misc BRS goods 4

edit:

also - Komeiji Satori

Stuff I am actually looking to buy/have preordered:

Erio papercraft
Menma papercraft
Madoka school uni Nendo (**** you for doing multiple Madoka Nendos, GSC)
Madoka figma
Key trading figure set edit: yeah, actually, put that in the first category - expensive :s
Miku Append PVC

edit: and add in awesome T-shirts:

Miku 1925
Wild Tiger

Black Gold Saw animation edition figure has shipped.

And yay, Homura (with glasses :~) and Mami nendos coming to rob me of my monies. ^_^

That's a very nice looking figure of Yuuko you have there, Clouded. :p

--

Not seen something close preorder reservations as quickly as the Homura Nendo for a while! Madoka took about a month to disappear from some places, Homura took at most five days. Only places it seems to be left are amazon JP and toylet (for a million pounds).

Well, er, it's a scale figure. So, you know, to scale. Does Kuroneko appear to you like she would be larger or smaller than most characters?

As i've had another figure arrive today i thought it was time i took some pictures to update on what i've got over the last few months. Note that i havent included Nadeko from Bakemonogatari, she will be saved for when the next figure comes through the post! Anyway, to start this picture frenzy off, i'll start with 2 simple shots of my collection (note the 1st picture doesnt show the figures hidden behind the first row of boxes)

So who will i start off with i wonder? Well, it can only be a certain character from Baka To Test...

Next two are Haruhi Suzumiya and Yuki Nagato

All of the above 3 are actually Sega figures, so despite the cheap price they are actually pretty well done.

The next set of photos will certainly make a particular regular on this thread slightly jealous....you would think at least!

Wave Beach Queen figures tend to be pretty good, despite having a few duds in the past. Kirino came out pretty well here.

Next figure on the showcase is a certain character afraid of scary things and plays a bass guitar. Do i need to name the series?

As usual, very good quality by Alter. You certainly get what you pay for!

Next up is Morishima-senpai from Amagami, and another good quality figure from Max Factory

Very ecchi but the problem is you can only have her in one pose

Finally we get to the last 2 and i'll start with probably the best figure i've got in my collection (she runs BRS very close in fact!)

Rin uses a metal pin which means that there should be no chance of leaning happening, which was always going to be a worry with a flamboyant pose like that

So finally we get the final figure who happens to be the newest addition to the collection...making it 49 full-size figures now

Her name is Kagura and she comes from the Shining Hearts series, she is also designed by Tony Taka which makes it extra special

Thats it for this long post...thankfully. Hopefully the next figure will arrive next week sometime.

I got some new figures today and a plush as well. So I have took some pictures of them :)

Sorry if the pictures are a bit big.

Everything inside the box which they arrived in:

Boxofgoodies.jpg

My Pansage plush:

Pansage.jpg

The Saki trading figures I got:

Saki
Saki.jpg

Nodoka
Nodoka-1.jpg

My Fate petit Nendroid figure:

Fate.jpg

Which is the secret figure in the series ^_^

Franseca in her box:

Francesca-1.jpg

And her out of the box:

Francescaoutside-1.jpg

Francescacloseup.jpg

@Clouded

Love those final four figures, especially Kagura. Got a serious case of the "wants" after looking at that post.

This could be my first figure purchase in a while. Aoi is awesome and the figure is ridiculously cute ^____^

Back