Figure discussion/picture thread

Have updated my preorders through September:

April: Black Gold Saw Nendo, Kuroneko Nendo, Poplar Army, Katanagatari Nendo Puchi

May: Pixtone Black Rock Shooter & Dead Master, Unlimited Blade Works Rin, Miku Nasos Paper Craft

June: Black Gold Saw anime ver., Mato & Yomi Nendo Puchi, Kuroneko (Kotobukiya), Kanbaru Suruga (GSC), Strength Figma

July: Pixtone Touhou, Strength Nendo

August: BRS The Game, Miku Lat-type, Miku Append ver. Figma, Haruhi Summer Festival Nendo Puchi

September: Hanekawa Tsubasa (GSC), Strength anime ver.

Looks like I could do with GSC finishing up on Bakemono and BRS asap since figma, nendo, and (hopefully) "actual" figures of the Madoka girls look to be on the horizon. D:

Lawrence said:
Aya-Kun said:
Hideyoshi -woohoo i finaly got him- i love this figure so much

Ahh, that trap, still sends chills down my spine :p

Quite a nice assortment of figures you seem to have received though, as Silverrain said, the Black gold figma especially stands out.

Haha =3 i thought you would like it ;3

Ya out of the 3 BRS figmas so far the BGS is my fav deffantly. I really want Strengh but its out in June and at the moment my June and July is a bit hectic as it is, hopfully i can pick her up at some point

I recently got -

Alter's Tales of Vesperia Flynn Scifo from there ALTAiR line

Can't wait to get Yuri at the end of the of may, i always regreted not getting him the first time so im glad they did a re-release

@ilmaestro Nice list of pre-orders there =3

mine is -including merch not just figures -as that also makes my months really full-

April - Alter's Flynn -recived- MF Hitagi Figma, Chopper Calendar -recived- Hakuouki picture straps, DRRR straps and towels.

May - Alter's Summer wars Ikezawa Kazuma and King Kazuma, MF's Araragi Koyomi, Gift's Araragi Koyomi plush, Alter's Tales of Vesp Yuri

June - FuRyu's DRRR Deformed Izaya and Kida, MH'S G.E.M Rurouni Kenshin LE Blue version, Bandai's Figuarts Zero Ace, S.H.Figuarts Tsunashi Takuto, Movic's Are You Alice? Charm box -omg! june is so full-

July - MH's Starry Sky Petit Chara Land Summer/Autum in sweet land, MH's G.E.M Gintoki and Shinsuke

August - Alter's Animate Exclusive Starry Sky Kinose Azuse -cries expensive-, MF's Miku Append Figma, Bandai's Ao No Exorcist Half Age,

September - MF's One Coin Grand Collection Chiral 1st Period box

October - Kotobukiya's 1/6 Nagisa Kaworu

Aya-Kun said:
August - Alter's Animate Exclusive Starry Sky Kinose Azuse -cries expensive-
Haha, I remember reading another post from you about this I think, I have definitely started to look at some figures and be put off by the price and buy nendos/cheaper things instead, but I'm sure you'll be very happy to have paid it once it comes. ^_^

Lawrence said:
I was tempted to order Bakemono figures, particularly Sengohara or Tsubasa cat but money could be an issue, so I'm dubious, that and also I'm not sure how much I want.
Actually I wouldn't mind some-one elses opinions on the some of the upcoming 1/8 Bakemono figures.
There arent any upcoming for Senjougahara, they're all already out.
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english& ... splay.html
I like, nice hair and the best sculpt on her face.

Tusbasa Hanekawa has
http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english& ... splay.html
which is awsome

Mayoi doesn't have anything good yet, Nadeko is sold out, don't like Kanbaru that much.

Pre-ordered:

10146761a5.jpg

:)

Definitely in a good way! Well in a slightly embarrassed kinda way, which can still be good!

Yeah I love Saber and there are a lot of nice figures of her about :)

I couldn't find room in my schedule for the Fate summer figures. ;_; They really are lovely, though.

Have of course had to make room to preorder the Madoka Nendo, though. ^_^

Recieved Sengoku Nadeko today, should hopefully take some photos before Friday and maybe the possibility of Haruka Morishima arriving before then :D

How are you displaying her, Clouded? (If you're not disappointly leaving her in her box) I still can't decide if I want her with legs (looks better) or not (looks less creepy).

CloudedMinds said:
Recieved Sengoku Nadeko today, should hopefully take some photos before Friday and maybe the possibility of Haruka Morishima arriving before then :D

while i don't tend to collect many female figures i love the base for the GSC Sengoku Nadeko, So pretty.

Last thing i got was DOH's Kyon Nendoroid so cute =3

Hoping that this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT turns up today =3 im so happy she is on a list of figures i would kill for but never though i would get, wish i could find Abel for that price.

I think the only acutal figure -got other merch on the way- im waiting for other than that is Hitagi Figma but that was only posted monday so got quite a wait for that =3

ilmaestro said:
Aya-Kun, can I guess that you will be buying the nendo of Price from Level E? ^_^ I'm quite tempted by him myself.

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/31 ... rince.html

Hehe i really really want him but i think some one hates me cause everything seems to be coming out in august and its all ready an expesive month with the Alter Stary Sky figure plus the other stuff i want plus ive found out the Megahouse are re-relesing there Lelouch G.E.M figure and i would give my right arm to have him, espically as them relesing a R2 version of him.

Hopefully i will be able to pick Prince at some point =3 hes so cute

My current pre-order list http://aya-kuns-random-thoughts.blogspo ... -list.html -only thing i think it missing i haven't updated it Wild Tiger S.H Figuart as i only just found someone to pre-order him with-

Ive quite a few bits since i last posted but haven't taken picutres of everything so ill post again in a few days.

Back