Favourite opening/ending sequences

Flip Flappers OP and especially the ED. Reading the "booklet" that came with the LE provided some cool insights into how both were made.

Kinda controversial but I never really liked Linked Horizon's songs for Attack on Titan so not only is "Red Swan" better but it's also my favourite opening of the season
As for favourite endingof the season "Inkya Impulse" perfectly captures the chaotic energy of Asobi Asobase

Kinda controversial but I never really liked Linked Horizon's songs for Attack on Titan so not only is "Red Swan" better but it's also my favourite opening of the season
I like the song, but I also liked the feeling of getting pumped for the action the previous OPs had.

As for favourite ending of the season "Inkya Impulse" perfectly captures the chaotic energy of Asobi Asobase
Yeah, even though I dropped the show it's definitely up there. I also like the ED for Encouragement of Climb s3 and Angolmois.

Golden Kamwy season 1's opening has been by far my favourite of this year so far. Still unsure of my favourite ending though.

Still unsure of my favourite ending though.
I like the ones on this page 👆 Hisone and Masotan, Asobi Asobase and Yuru Camp. I also liked A Place Further Than the Universe and as also mentioned above Encouragement of Climb s3, but my favourite is still from Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens. I checked back and the version I posted was pulled, so here it is again:

I kind of like the ending song to 'Magical Girl Raisimg Project' (I know the show isn't new but the dub was recent), its kinda retro, even if I've been critical of the show itself.

How many more dang monogatari releases are we going to get yet? I'm getting tired of trying to keep up with them all, I'm 6 or 7 releases behind on the AoA sets... o_O

I assume we will get the Off-Season animated next year that's another 4 books. And now there is the Monster Season which is gonna be 6 books. Basically if it still sells I assume its gonna keep coming.

Ooh, I hadn't realised there was a thread for this.

My favourite OP is probably...

And my favourite ED...

There's so much good stuff though. This season... hmn. Kemurikusa's OP and ED are both great. Spec-ops Asuka's OP. Kaguya-sama's OP. Shield Hero's OP. Quintuplet's ED.

Back