Evangelion 3.33 You (Cannot) Have It

Lavigne said:
Mine's cleared customs at Heathrow. Should arrive tomorrow. Although I won't be home until late in the afternoon so they're bound to attempt an earlier delivery now! :(
Mine is in Hong Kong, for some reason (via Osaka and Fukuoka)

Wouldn't worry too much, I frequently have things from Amazon.jp detour through HK (or elsewhere in China). Doesn't usually slow things down too much :thumbsup:

Ask them to throw in a complimentary copy of 3.33 while its passing through! :D

Well worth the wait mate :thumb:

Now that my Macross mission has nearly finished, and I've got Eva, I'm left looking at what other classics I want to pick up - Gunbuster's currently top of the list!

My Eva 3.33 package is out for delivery today. In Bristol. I've never been good at maps and directions and such, but isn't that the wrong side of the channel?

Lavigne said:
My JP 3.33 arrived this morning. Time to swap in the HK disc and job done :thumb:
Since you have both discs Lavigne, Is the HK release literally the JP disc with the short at the start removed and ENGsub added? (Same transfer etc.) I wouldn't mind double dipping if that's the case. Just having the OST disc and booklet has made the £17 purchase worth it alone. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Sakura Nagashi - the ending theme by Hikaru Utada - is included in full. A FLAC version of that song will live on my HDD forever.

Mangaranga said:
Lavigne said:
My JP 3.33 arrived this morning. Time to swap in the HK disc and job done :thumb:
Since you have both discs Lavigne, Is the HK release literally the JP disc with the short at the start removed and ENGsub added? (Same transfer etc.) I wouldn't mind double dipping if that's the case. Just having the OST disc and booklet has made the £17 purchase worth it alone. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Sakura Nagashi - the ending theme by Hikaru Utada - is included in full. A FLAC version of that song will live on my HDD forever.

Haven't had the chance to compare yet mate, the JP disc arrived this morning, but I'm working away until Friday. Will take a look when I'm back though :thumb:

Shiroi Hane said:
12 hours later it is now "on hold" in Bristol. Amazon say "Possible delay in delivery due to extra carrier processing".
Roughly translated.

The postal service screwed up and it'll take longer to deliver because they have to get it back from where they sent it.

I dunno, my mind was pretty blown after I left the cinema, especially as I hadn't read any prerelease information. Heck, even the short live action film before it added to the chaos. I watched it a second time on BD a couple of months afterwards and had an easier time of it.

R

Back