European PS3 Details

i've kinda known the price was going to be about £425 for months now, though now its confirmed. i still won't get it until the price drops a lot, even then may not get it, my brother probably will though. Most of the games i saw there look to be multi-format games, so i don't see any rush this moment to get one anyways.

7zark7 said:
Lupus Inu said:
There's only like 3 good games for PS3 which I know of, since I'm not really a fan of Sony, they are the obviously MGS 4, DMC 4 and FF XIII.

This may be a silly question, but how many good games do you actually need? :)
Depends on how many of PS3s games classify as "good"

As long as MGS4 and FFXIII come out around the release date I will be drooling to get my hands on one but I will try to hold off for as long as I can in the hope that price drops

McIcy said:
As long as MGS4 and FFXIII come out around the release date I will be drooling to get my hands on one but I will try to hold off for as long as I can in the hope that price drops

Don't worry, they won't. Especially not FFXIII.

Espy said:
McIcy said:

Don't worry, they won't. Especially not FFXIII.

I know FFXIII will take forever to get released but I can wait after all i have had to wait for countless delays with FFXII

Tessai said:
Heard a rumor that due to severe stock shortages it might be delayed till september. repeat. RUMOR

Nah, don't think stock is a problem. In America, you can walk into a shop and buy one. So I don't think there's any production difficulties. Also, they wouldn't announce such a large delay only days after announcing when it will be released.

Ok rephrase county you know bedforshire hertforshire etc there your county i'm saying each one may get over 3 ps3 like they did in america stock hardly any ps3 and call it a sucess :roll:

I've decided to pick up a Wii over a PS3, maybe once the price is reasonable I might pick one up. Most games will also be available on the X360 (which I own) so it would be pointless buying one. I just don't fancy playing Tekken 11...

Powa 2 the Wii.

X_nick_X said:
Ok rephrase county you know bedforshire hertforshire etc there your county i'm saying each one may get over 3 ps3 like they did in america stock hardly any ps3 and call it a sucess :roll:

Oh, sorry, misread. Thought you said "each country man". XD

And yeah, I agree. To loosely quote UKResistance,

"Of course they sold out, they only made 12!"

Espy said:
In America, you can walk into a shop and buy one.

Not the case in Canada, that is unless you wait at stores until the open, or ofcourse you could do what some are, Robbing clerks/Sony...

Everytime Sony announces something about the PS3 i laugh even more

this time it's that the European ps3's and very limited backwards compatable compaired to the US/Japanese

so forget me even going near it now. US PS2 here icome

As long as it plays my EU PS2 games I will be happy, if it doesn't I will be pissed especially if it won't play my PS1 copy of FFVII, but then again i could just keep my PS2 for stuff like that as its still brand new

Back